The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 16 August 2018, 12:25 PM   #31
ian.thomas
2024 Pledge Member

I'll be interested in the rootbeer GMT, when they actually put a rootbeer dial on it.

You're asking me how a watch works. For now, let’s just keep an eye on the time.
ian.thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2018, 12:49 PM   #32
D O C
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 116710LN
Right here. I wouldn't call it brown. It more of a rust color and it looks stunning with the everose.

D O C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2018, 08:57 PM   #33
roosvelt
Banned

Watch: 16613 serti 18078
I'm venting a little. TT are just another peice of chocolate in a box of assorted choclates ! t
This there is out of style or their to bilgy is crap ! I feel better lol. Folks here love and I mean love TT bezels, whats the big difference ?
roosvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2018, 11:34 PM   #34
123Blueface
"TRF" Member

Watch: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc109 View Post
Sorry, folks. I should have posted earlier. It was sitting there every time I went into the store and thought, sheesh, why isn’t it selling? Very beautiful in person.
I’m sorry they wouldn’t hold it for the Maryland customer. I believe they are really trying to get the pieces into end user customer hands and so won’t ship or hold pieces.

Tax in Westchester county in NY is 7 percent.

Wilson and Sons is a Rolex/Tudor AD. Though they won’t discount, at least on high demand pieces, their customer service and professionalism is top notch. Also, none of this nonsense with holding warranty cards and such. In fact, I thought they didn’t give me the Rolex warranty card, but they then told me it’s in the hidden compartment in the top of the box...duh...

As for Tudor, they have stated they will do no waiting lists and will place pieces as they come into their display case. This is how I picked up at Tudor GMT. I believe they will do the same with the 58.
I would have had my brother in law there in a heartbeat to pick it for me.
123Blueface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 12:03 AM   #35
wickets
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor 76200
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersanj View Post
I called them two times about it a few weeks ago. They wouldn’t ship at all, wouldn’t even hold it for a few hours so I could drive up from MD and pick it up over the weekend, even though I offered to pay outright over the phone.
what a schmuck
wickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 12:05 AM   #36
wickets
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor 76200
P.S. I saw someone wearing one of these a few weeks ago.....ex the tt 80's chitchat, it looked beyond stunning...seriously eye catching stuff unlike that pepsi stuff that looks like a seiko :)
wickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 01:31 AM   #37
ap1
2024 Pledge Member

Guys it’s stunning. Give it a try. Easily earns my one slot for TT I thought I’d never fill
ap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 08:39 AM   #38
Bxtek
"TRF" Member

Seeing pictures of the CHNR when it first came out, I was immediately smitten! Such a beautiful piece imo. I wanted one! After browsing various discussions, threads and other info, a number of people mentioned that the Everose gold looked like copper. After actually seeing one in the "metal", I have to say that it does look exactly like copper! Still a beautiful watch, but I'm not as excited as before to be honest. In my line of work, I handle ultra high purity copper which is polished for clean room applications. I have to say that it looks EXACTLY like the Everose PCLs in the bracelet. Maybe it just reminds me too much of work? Lol! I think I would still love to own one though.

I'm on board with ian.thomas, and I think a root beer dial would really make this watch look even better!
Bxtek is offline   Reply With Quote