The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 16 August 2018, 07:00 PM   #31
Shakini
"TRF" Member

Watch: TBB (red), YMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesultan57 View Post
Did you try Harrods Tudor? I walked in and they had 12 GMTs delivered that morning. They said they would be receiving another 12 approx in a month or so . Zero waiting list.

Always amazes me how some Tudors are selling for a premium / waiting list when multiple ADs have them sitting in the window. Don’t get me started on Heathrow T2 where you can get 20% off retail every time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been to Harrods twice and they have not had any stock and could not confirm when they would be getting further pieces.

Perhaps you spoke to someone who knew more than the guy I spoke with.

Do you have any dates on when they next batch will be coming in? Any particular person I should speak with?
Shakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 06:06 AM   #32
vtsnowplow
"TRF" Member

I have one on order and my AD said end of September.
vtsnowplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 August 2018, 07:20 AM   #33
Dumas1012
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
Congtrats! That's going to be one of my next watches. I am going to wait for Tudor/Rolex to fix the movement though. Dont want to get stuck in between days. LOL.
Dumas1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2018, 12:32 AM   #34
shedlock2000
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16753; Bellini Dia
Tudor GMT Order Placed

I looked all over on my recent trip to Europe. I tried ADs in London, Chester, Edinburgh, Lisbon, Madrid, and LHR. The first and only place that had any was in David Rosas in Lisbon; they had two: one on the leather and one on the NATO.

I pushed the envelope and asked them if they’d switch out the bracelet on one of the other models, and they did! They did say they weren’t sure how Tudor would warrantee things of they did, but I really wanted the bracelet so I thanked them for doing so. They’re brand new to Tudor, so I guess they weren’t aware of protocol!

All that said, I really liked the leather which was super comfortable and suited me. I’m not now sure I didn’t make the wrong decision; but, as I never take my watch off, the bracelet is probably more durable in and out of water etc. Their deployent is the most comfortable I’ve ever worn.

Congrats on your new watch!! Wear it with pride (when it arrives) and in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Submariner no date 1992 (sold); SS GMT II 2007 (sold); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (sold); SS Sub C 2011 (sold); BB GMT 1971 (sold); Omega 50th GMT
shedlock2000 is offline   Reply With Quote