The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 28 April 2017, 01:56 AM   #1
fiftywattmafia
Banned

Watch: Rolex Explorer II
Scam- FS: Omega Seamaster Professional SMP 300M 2531.80

No Trades. markdube4@gmail.com for direct email correspondence and PayPal payment. Or feel free to PM here. Not looking for games, trade offers or financial offers. The price is listed below.

Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 300M
Model 2531.80
Full size 41mm stainless case with brushed sides and polished top finishes
Blue bezel insert with silver numbers
Blue wave dial - lume markers are whiteish/green in color - no discoloration or fading
Excellent lume
Second hand is bright red - no fading

Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues. Currently running within COSC specifications (-4/+6 seconds per 24 hours) with strong amplitude.

Watch was serviced this month by a professional watchmaker. The paperwork will be included that shows the service and current running specs as measured by the watchmaker.

A "service" means the watchmaker completely overhauls the movement (complete disassembly, clean, oil, and adjust). The watch is mildly refinished, but may still have some blemishes as seen and described below. This is NOT a complete watch overhaul. There is NO pressure test performed, but the watch is submerged in 6" of water while cleaning with no issues.

$1475 - YOU will cover the PayPal fees of 3% (Or other payment method). I will cover the 2nd Day Air UPS insured shipping charges (NO TRADES)

Price is firm. I am trying to provide my best price upfront. Please do not be offended by this policy.

Comes with OEM Omega 1503/825 "Bond" stainless bracelet with 10 full links plus 2 half links - measures 8.1" with one connected to the watch head and laid flat for measurement

**Watch comes with red Omega service/travel case and service documentation. Watch is guaranteed authentic! Watch has 80 million range serial number clearly present on case and movement that matches all paperwork.**

Condition - Bezel insert is very nice with light scratches. Bezel assembly is very nice with small marks. The bezel lines up perfectly at center. Crystal is scratch free. Case is very nice to near mint with a few small nicks along the case edges and sides. Case appears to have been lightly touched up at some point, but still retains nice crisp lines. Bracelet is near mint with a few small marks. Bracelet has been professionally (lightly) refinished.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

fiftywattmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 11:57 AM   #2
Lol-x
Facilitator

This is a spot check which the moderators and administrators of this forum are entitled to make at random.

Within 24 hours you are requested to post a single photograph depicting this watch for sale together with a note stating your username and the current date.

Failure to comply with this random request may render you liable to losing forum participation privileges permanently (ban).

Thank you for your co-operation.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim

Last edited by padi56; 29 April 2017 at 11:58 PM..
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2017, 10:23 AM   #3
Lol-x
Facilitator

Apparently it was too difficult (impossible) to comply.

Please let this be a lesson to everyone.

Scammers are active.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2017, 10:39 AM   #4
GLADIATOR
"TRF" Member

Watch: YMII,GMTII,DAYTONA
Good call. Nice work
thanks
a
Old 1 May 2017, 03:25 AM   #5
kirikenz
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ 16234
It's unfortunate that he didn't comply, but I'm skeptical that this was a scam. The user has been active on the forums for several months and posted photos of many different watches being worn on (what appears to be) the same wrist. His ebay feedback has one (minor?) blemish and if you google the email he left, he has plenty of sales history on other forums. In his prior sales listing he left a phone number and offered a face-to-face transaction, for whatever that's worth.

My guess is the user just didn't log in for a few days, or was either too lazy or busy to comply. That's a pity :(
kirikenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 2017, 03:47 AM   #6
Maxy
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikenz View Post
It's unfortunate that he didn't comply, but I'm skeptical that this was a scam. The user has been active on the forums for several months and posted photos of many different watches being worn on (what appears to be) the same wrist. His ebay feedback has one (minor?) blemish and if you google the email he left, he has plenty of sales history on other forums. In his prior sales listing he left a phone number and offered a face-to-face transaction, for whatever that's worth.

My guess is the user just didn't log in for a few days, or was either too lazy or busy to comply. That's a pity :(
Agree, not to go against TRF Bosses but the guy looked fine and he's just handling 1 account for all his pictures including his kids and family pictures. Scammers don't do that. He gave his name and phone number in previous sale. He got just unlucky this time and didn't respond to TRF spot check on time!

http://s365.photobucket.com/user/markdube4/library/
Maxy is offline   Reply With Quote