The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 12 December 2018, 07:38 PM   #31
scuba77
"TRF" Member

Just got mine out of safe ...not worn it since June ...I went back and forth on this watch and in end decided to pull the trigger ...certainly interesting watch and works in collection of watches ....it would not be my only Patek ....not sure how collectable it will be ..if you look at patek 1st annual calendars they hardy fetching big money 20 years later ...buy this piece if you like it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9FC2A90D-5007-4D10-8C5E-55C32A9D5A77.jpeg (87.4 KB, 105 views)
scuba77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 December 2018, 08:53 PM   #32
pb2au
"TRF" Member

Watch: Depends on day
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba77 View Post
Just got mine out of safe ...not worn it since June ...I went back and forth on this watch and in end decided to pull the trigger ...certainly interesting watch and works in collection of watches ....it would not be my only Patek ....not sure how collectable it will be ..if you look at patek 1st annual calendars they hardy fetching big money 20 years later ...buy this piece if you like it...

Looks great on your wrist. Wear it in good health.

I have a collection which includes a 5980. I wanted an annual calendar to add to the rotation. Ultimately I do want a PC or PCC moonphase but not in a position to do that at the moment.

5146 is a gorgeous AC but I wanted something a bit different given that I will ultimately be looking to also acquire a PC or PCC. This fit the bill perfectly for me. I am not looking to sell anytime soon so whether this goes up or down is not my focus on this piece. (Although one never wants too significant a drop)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pb2au is offline   Reply With Quote