The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 1 November 2018, 10:21 PM   #1
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Fake email scam -- Jacoby

I have gotten a few of these recently. Clearly a scam but wanted to post for the name and email that is being used.

Gary Jacoby <garyjacoby01@gmail.com>

Quote:
Hi Brian, hope all is well. I was wondering if you would be interested in a white dial Daytona 116520 SS V series in MINT condition w/box and complete papers. My relative shipped me the watches for me to sell for him. I guess he ran into some money problems (loosing one of his homes) and needs it sold urgently. He is only looking to get $7,000 which is a great deal for this particular piece. I don't need anymore Daytonas at the moment or I would add it to my collection. The watch is practically brand new. Also has a BNIB AP Royal Oak Volcano for $10k and a BNIB AP panda dial for $11k that I'm selling for him as well. The prices are marked low because my relative is losing one of his properties and needs to come up with a large sum of cash asap.
Let me know if your interested. I won't be making a single dollar on any of these. My relative told me to sell them for the prices I have them listed for so they sell fast.

Regards,
Gary Jacoby
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote