The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > The Meeting Point

Old 4 October 2017, 11:44 PM   #1
Jorssen
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5711
Belgium Watch Club - another Open Get Together!!!

The Belgium Watch Club would like to invite all TRF members to a get-together in Antwerp, Belgium on Saturday, 21st of October 2017.

We will meet in Antwerp at 19:00h and talk watches all night long, what else??

⚠ Please read thoroughly before sending us your RSVP ⚠ You are invited to our second open GTG of 2017 in Belgium! We are looking for new watch enthusiasts, so come and join us for evening drinks on Saturday the 21st of October. Location: Antwerp area.

What can you expect? Most of the core Belgium Watch Club members will be present and are eager to share their passion for watches (and other things) with you. We love all types of watches; from vintage to new, stainless steel to gold or even platinum. Thus, join us for drinks and come show us yours!

We are a diverse and international group of people so you’ll feel right at home. If you are interested in joining us during this event please send an e-mail (RSVP) to hello@belgiumwatchclub.com with the following information ⚠: first and last name, address, email address, instagram name (if available) and watch(es) you might bring (this gives us an overview of what might be present). Only those RSVPs that provide us the requested information will be processed.

We would like to stress the fact that every person has to RSVP, you may RSVP for multiple people in one email but please provide the requested information per person. There is no ‘+1’ policy during the event itself.

Official invitations will be sent out on a later date to everyone who correctly followed the procedure listed above. .
We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

Jorssen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2017, 11:54 PM   #2
Daryl
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorssen View Post
The Belgium Watch Club would like to invite all TRF members to a get-together in Antwerp, Belgium on Saturday, 21st of October 2017.

We will meet in Antwerp at 19:00h and talk watches all night long, what else??

Please read thoroughly before sending us your RSVP You are invited to our second open GTG of 2017 in Belgium! We are looking for new watch enthusiasts, so come and join us for evening drinks on Saturday the 21st of October. Location: Antwerp area.

What can you expect? Most of the core Belgium Watch Club members will be present and are eager to share their passion for watches (and other things) with you. We love all types of watches; from vintage to new, stainless steel to gold or even platinum. Thus, join us for drinks and come show us yours!

We are a diverse and international group of people so you’ll feel right at home. If you are interested in joining us during this event please send an e-mail (RSVP) to hello@belgiumwatchclub.com with the following information : first and last name, address, email address, instagram name (if available) and watch(es) you might bring (this gives us an overview of what might be present). Only those RSVPs that provide us the requested information will be processed.

We would like to stress the fact that every person has to RSVP, you may RSVP for multiple people in one email but please provide the requested information per person. There is no ‘+1’ policy during the event itself.

Official invitations will be sent out on a later date to everyone who correctly followed the procedure listed above. .
We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

Oh man! I wish I can go. I really love Antwerp. I have been there twice but I love that place.

Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2017, 10:27 AM   #3
Jorssen
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
Oh man! I wish I can go. I really love Antwerp. I have been there twice but I love that place.
It's even better during the GTG
Jorssen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 October 2017, 03:39 AM   #4
Daryl
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorssen View Post
It's even better during the GTG
I know. I wish I can join.

Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019