The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 20 June 2019, 10:39 PM   #1
jkesquire
"TRF" Member

26320 Blue or 15400 Blue?

I'm having a tough time with this decision.....

I used to own a 15400ST black dial which I found to be a wonderful all around piece. I then traded it up for the panda dial 26331ST and thought I would like it more than the 15400 because I always preferred the chronograph. I have since sold that piece as well, as I am expecting to take delivery of a Patek 5712 this year from my AD and wanted to free up some funds.

I didn't leave my collection completely void of AP though. I have an offshore 26405CE which I absolutely love. Once I secure the 5712, I know that I will want a stainless royal oak back in my collection, and have narrowed it down to one of the 2 blue dial pieces listed in the title.....either the 15400 blue or the 26320 blue. I prefer the previous generation as opposed to the current 26331's and 15500's.

When it comes time to purchase one of these AP's, my collection will consist of a Batman, my ceramic offshore, a speedy pro, and a 5712. Given those will be the pieces in the collection when it comes time to choose between these two blue dial AP's, I'm curious which way you guys would go? Blue chrono, or non-chrono, and why? Thanks!
jkesquire is offline   Reply With Quote