The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 20 November 2011, 07:48 AM   #1
Suzy Cruisy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 178343 TTDJ MOP24d
Icon14 Like my replacement oyster strap for my Seamaster Aqua Terra

Got this new 29mm Seamaster on Ebay right before I went on vacation. The band wasn't long enough, and I didn't like the slippy slide type of Omega band it came with (not sure of the proper name but PITA is how I feel about that style). So, I ordered a replacement band from Freda Watch Straps, but it didn't come before I departed.

Anyway, got it on now, and I think it looks really good and pretty similar to the Omega original. And I even put the divers extension out yesterday and went in the pool with it over my neoprene jacket! Thought that was pretty great.

So, if you're wanting a non-original $50 or so band, this is worth looking at! I I was pleased to be able to find a 14mm width one as that was quite difficult.

Of course, I kept the original band in case I ever sell it, but that's not my plan so we'll see how it goes wearing this daily for a while!

Last shot is of the watch with the original Omega band unsized next to my Rolex.

Cheers!

Suzy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new band on fingers.jpg (233.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg New band back side.jpg (188.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg New band side shot.jpg (210.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg new band open side view.jpg (257.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 30mm watchs both.jpg (281.6 KB, 91 views)
The grail Rolex 178343 31mm DJ ... The every day beater 2577.50.00 - 29mm Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra ... The Olympic Special 3836.70.36 - 36mm Omega Speedmaster ... The Panda-like Speedmaster323 32 404004 001 ... Longines Evidenza
Suzy Cruisy is offline   Reply With Quote