The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 20 May 2020, 10:23 PM   #1
Matt37
"TRF" Member

**BEWARE** Cseme61

Hey all,

Noobie here to the forum, but luckily not a noob to internet sales and scammers.

I have been looking for a 126710BLNR and was contacted directly via PM by Cseme61.

Pricing was favorable, but not way below market as to raise a red flag.

I started doing my due diligence and he gave me two forum references who he "did business" with on here:

- Bacnine
- mnmallen

As mentioned here multiple times, typically they hack legit member accounts in order to sell this part - but I am not sure if these members were hacked or just burner accounts set up by him to look legit.

Then he reassured me by sending me a copy of a FL state drivers license with the name "Larry Gregg Smith" - The drivers license looked valid, which I am assuming was stolen from the real Larry Gregg Smith at some point by the hacker. ( I notified proper FL authorities so they can notify this man his information has been compromised)

It also led me to another post on forum that referenced a Larry Gregg Smith as well.

At this point, I was just playing along and asked for wire info.

He gave me routing info for a community credit union in rural Virginia (DuPont Community Credit Union)

Finally, I was getting bored and broke everything down for him - I never heard from him again.

Unfortunately, he was running a VPN so I could not track the IP - based on the grammar, etc it seemed likely he was outside the states.

Unfortunately, this is my fire experience on the site but I know this is just the way it is these days.

Just always make sure to look out for the same red flags:

1) to good to be true pricing
2) pushing for a quick sell
3) always want wire/cryptocurrency exchange
4) forum references are meaningless (unless verified)
Matt37 is offline   Reply With Quote