The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 31 January 2019, 08:48 AM   #1
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Watch: me hit Huge Lotto
Icon2 The first time I've been content in my collection! Well, almost...

As you can see by my signature below, I have been thru most of Rolex amazing models, and some Acquired twice!

But, really I have learned a lot about Rolex and the sports models, and don't have any regrets other than all the creative reasons I came up with for my wife to yet again acquire a model I have already owned...

I have sensitive skin so many models that require a tighter band would bug me until I strapped on the 116505 RG Daytona...

I thoroughly enjoy that Dern watch. I call it my, "Deliciously Comfortable Wrist Beast..." press --->

or another RG Daytona Review <<--here

Then, when you don't think it can get any better, I strap on the 116622, (Updated YM) BLue Dial, and I think I just hit a mini-lotto

The Sunray Dial, SS, HIGH Shine, Easy-Link, Chromalight, Platinum Bezel, Trip-Lock Crown, 3135 Movement, parachrome, and Comfort in a Sport Model! just to name a few

So, I am relieved I don't have to rush to the For Sale Section... well, at least not at the moment...

To really lives means to live your life to the fullest. It means to chase your dreams, take risks, and to love life.
Since everyone’s fate is the same, why not live the best life that you possibly can? In order to really live,you must seize the day.
Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present...
LuminousMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 January 2019, 09:15 AM   #2
watchwatcher
"TRF" Member

Watch: Yes
That's a great place to be, Sam. Congrats!
watchwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote