The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 26 August 2019, 11:31 PM   #1
Jefferyasher
"TRF" Member

15-year-old 14060m Accuracy

Here is my accuracy report from the toolwatch app....should I send it in the get it regulated?
Attached Images
File Type: png EA6AFEF3-7F22-485C-8CF0-18BF13F8B4CD.png (114.7 KB, 339 views)
Jefferyasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2019, 11:37 PM   #2
The Libertine
Banned

Watch: 16710;14060;214270
Lol....well, some still might say yes!
The Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2019, 12:03 AM   #3
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Your watch is fine and showing great accuracy, for any purely mechanical watch to run within a few seconds out of 86400 in a day is a mechanical marvel,trouble today many obsess about a second or so either way.As today no purely mechanical watch made at any price or brand will keep 100% perfect time.Although lately some posts of forum have stated there watch has only gained 1 second in 2 months or more,but IMHO these types of posts are from those living or testing on fantasy island.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2019, 12:25 AM   #4
Jefferyasher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Your watch is fine and showing great accuracy, for any purely mechanical watch to run within a few seconds out of 86400 in a day is a mechanical marvel,trouble today many obsess about a second or so either way.As today no purely mechanical watch made at any price or brand will keep 100% perfect time.Although lately some posts of forum have stated there watch has only gained 1 second in 2 months or more,but IMHO these types of posts are from those living or testing on fantasy island.
True! That’s why I added the “just kidding” and the humor in the post. Maybe people will just relax and enjoy their LIVES instead of timing their watches!
Old 27 August 2019, 02:23 AM   #5
Frits1980
"TRF" Member

My 20+ old and never serviced 14060m gains 15 seconds p/day. Only wear it when at the gym so it doesnt bother me.
Frits1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2019, 02:26 AM   #6
illiguy
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

I love Rolex movements. Incredible.
illiguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2019, 07:52 AM   #7
Butchh
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Well said, Pete! If one is obsessed with accuracy, get an Apple Watch! A watch is very nearly a work of art in my opinion. To have a beautiful piece of mechanical marvel on one’s wrist is a true pleasure for me. I won’t quibble over seconds. The next time I see someone claiming that their watch gained one second in four months, I’m going to tell them they should send it in immediately to get regulated!!! Cheers!
Butchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2019, 09:27 AM   #8
Jefferyasher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchh View Post
Well said, Pete! If one is obsessed with accuracy, get an Apple Watch! A watch is very nearly a work of art in my opinion. To have a beautiful piece of mechanical marvel on one’s wrist is a true pleasure for me. I won’t quibble over seconds. The next time I see someone claiming that their watch gained one second in four months, I’m going to tell them they should send it in immediately to get regulated!!! Cheers!

I agree. If people are in need of a timepiece that is EXACT on time, a mechanical watch is not for them....enjoying my watch is the reason I purchased mine in 2004.
Old 27 August 2019, 04:56 PM   #9
GarbanzoNegro
"TRF" Member

My Submariner from 2003 isn’t accurate at all. Look at the average deviation for the last 3 days.
GarbanzoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote