The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 October 2012, 05:06 AM   #1
mastermixer
"TRF" Member

Icon20 Pretty sure I'm being scammed.

I posted a Breitling on Ebay and it ended up selling for $4,800.00

Here is the ad,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110953217878...84.m1559.l2649

The paypal user audi08 was confirmed and verified.

I shipped it out on Wed Sep 26th and she received it on Friday Sep 28th around noon. The next day I had a recording on my voice mail that said the date doesn't work and the Reference numbers on the watch don't match the papers.

I wasn't sure what she was talking about and I figured she just didn't know how to set it correctly. So I left her a message how to set it correctly and that I don't know what numbers she is talking about but everything matches.

Sunday She leaves another message that the numbers don’t match and the date still doesn’t work and she is going to return it.

I send her this message today Candace:

All our records and pictures & video of the watch during packing & shipping show matching serial numbers and working date. You will need to email pictures of the mismatch serial numbers ASAP & prior to our accepting the watch. You will also need to obtain a "Return Authorization" (RA) number from us by phone as our policy is to refuse all shipments with out prior RA numbers. You may call me M-F during business hours to apply for the RA number at 800 551-1554.

The picture of the mismatched serial numbers is required as the pictures in the ad clearly show matching numbers and working date. Also you must state the actual mismatch specifically and not just the vague words "mismatch". Please list the exact two numbers you are referring to so we can clear this up for you and state the exact "date" the watch is on.

Again you must apply for the RA number prior to return for us to accept the package. Packages without RA numbers will be refused at your expense.

Thanks,

Robert

She then replies with this:

Hi Robert,

I tried explaining it to you the first day I called, upon receiving the package. I am sorry that I can't explain it to you any better but please forgive me since this is not something I do every day. Let me try once again.....The Date on the watch it will not change when I pull the crown ( I believed it is called crown ) on the second position as you suggested. It will only change if I pulled the crown on the last position and move the Hands. After the Hands go around couple of times than the date it will change that way.

Now ss far as the numbers go, I tried taking some pictures that show exactly what I am talking about.

Thanks,
Candace

She also attached this picture

The model # on her picture is different it is A44362 While Mine is A44364. Then I type the serial # 2037998 on the picture she sends me into google and people are saying its a fake watch. She also switched my original band onto the fake watch.

Obviously she is planning on sending this fake watch back instead of mine.

Here is her info…
Residence
Candace Qazimi
62 Missal Ave
Bristol, CT 06010-4466

(860) 681-0379

candy05@sbcglobal.net

Nothing has happened with paypal yet and I have not received any packages from her but I am trying to start fighting this asap. If anyone has any advice or can help let me know.
mastermixer is offline   Reply With Quote