The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 26 September 2017, 03:40 PM   #121
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier1971 View Post
Sorry typing and driving
Oh, that's a great idea
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 September 2017, 03:50 PM   #122
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codecow View Post
Makes a welcome break from "Do you think I can get a 5711 blue dial."
No you think? I decided I would stop posting unless very funny threads, once I got my Voutilainen, as I couldn't bare the boredom anymore of the 5711 incomings and others, basically the only ones interesting where Roger's incomings, funny threads or ones going sideways, which wasn't every day, but posted a little on the 5522 threads as they were quite fun, it is a hyped up watch but fine if you get it for MSRP, if you get it for 59-60k as some greys are asking, not grey dealers, the grey aliens who make them, even they understand they can make big bucks, then you must be out of your mind, but normal price sure, it's a nice watch, especially for those who saw the exhibition in NY
Old 26 September 2017, 08:24 PM   #123
Defiancekofb
"TRF" Member

Now that it was mentioned, I would love to see some wrist pics of Javier's lebron AP.
Defiancekofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2017, 01:43 AM   #124
Socal to az
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1 View Post
Socal

5522 on the dash of Ferrari? Now that would be, WORD.
5522 is in the safe till my 20th wedding anniversary which is next month. My wife wanted to give me the watch as a gift. As crazy as I thought to put the watch in the safe and open it for a special occasion, I agreed. Its how we have survived 20 years together. :)

As soon as the watch comes out, Ill glad take a photo on the dash of my Ferrari or any other car that you wish.

***disclaimer**
Posting a picture of my car is in no way trying to show off or otherwise proclaim how big my package is - financial package or otherwise - Friendly internet banter posting some fun photos should be taken as just that and nothing else.
Socal to az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2017, 02:38 AM   #125
ap1
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal to az View Post
5522 is in the safe till my 20th wedding anniversary which is next month. My wife wanted to give me the watch as a gift. As crazy as I thought to put the watch in the safe and open it for a special occasion, I agreed. Its how we have survived 20 years together. :)

As soon as the watch comes out, Ill glad take a photo on the dash of my Ferrari or any other car that you wish.

***disclaimer**

Posting a picture of my car is in no way trying to show off or otherwise proclaim how big my package is - financial package or otherwise - Friendly internet banter posting some fun photos should be taken as just that and nothing else.

Totally agree. It's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ap1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2017, 04:42 AM   #126
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiancekofb View Post
Now that it was mentioned, I would love to see some wrist pics of Javier's lebron AP.
Old 27 September 2017, 08:05 AM   #127
incontrol
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal to az View Post

***disclaimer**

I am so looking forward to your unveiling in your amazing car! I enjoy seeing things that are not in my life. Congrats on your upcoming 20th!

Old 3 October 2017, 03:32 AM   #128
AP101
Banned

Lucky You ! Congrats

AP101 is offline   Reply With Quote