The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 16 March 2007, 10:42 AM   #1
leopardprey
Banned

Watch: Panerai 233
Opinions on F series??

Only White Exp II I can find here in BKK, is a F Series. What are your thought on buying a new F Series Rolex? (no additional discount)

I know from the FAQ thread, that F series were produced from September 2003 to April 2005. So the watch then is 2-4 years old. Of course the warranty starts once you purchase the watch.

Thoughts?
leopardprey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2007, 11:19 AM   #2
roadcarver
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16600
Is the white dial what you want? If the price is right, I'd say go for it.

Serial # series aside, how does the Exp II feel on your wrist? I don't think the Exp II has changed much from 2003 - present.
Old 16 March 2007, 11:29 AM   #3
leopardprey
Banned

Watch: Panerai 233
The EXP IIs, I think are the best fitting and looking on my wrist. The appear, due to the sloped fixed SS bezel to be smaller. I do like the fit of the GMT II and EXP II better. I like the smaller clasp on the bracelet and the case is thinner.

Call me crazy, but I am considering selling both my Subs. The LV and the No Date. And buying an EXP II White face and then either another GMT II or Exp II. I really am starting to like the SS Datejust as well!
leopardprey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2007, 12:07 PM   #4
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
The EXP IIs, I think are the best fitting and looking on my wrist. The appear, due to the sloped fixed SS bezel to be smaller. I do like the fit of the GMT II and EXP II better. I like the smaller clasp on the bracelet and the case is thinner.

Call me crazy, but I am considering selling both my Subs. The LV and the No Date. And buying an EXP II White face and then either another GMT II or Exp II. I really am starting to like the SS Datejust as well!
If you like the full SS DJ, have a look at the new 116200 with Rhodium dial, solid WG Romans and new Jubilee bracelet - absolute beauty!!

JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote