ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Old 19 March 2007, 05:41 AM   #31
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aykun325 View Post
yes I had been to compare prices and nearly no discount since long time I just pass near the window when I pass there just to see my dream blue
That is very sad indeed. I can feel your pain and passion, Aykun. I wish you luck and some good fortune along the way.

JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2007, 05:56 AM   #32
Obsession
Banned

Watch: Tissot Seastar
thanks that you can feel and as you know that all Rolexes' prices are increased last October I'm more sad about near future.
Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2007, 06:23 AM   #33
Tombstone
"TRF" Member

Watch: LV Sub and others
Aykun, Welcome to the forum, you live in a very beautiful area. The photographs are beautiful as well. Looking forward to the photos of your new watch when you get it.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2007, 06:36 AM   #34
Obsession
Banned

Thank you but Turkey is very risky country you can meet every kind of trick I even do not trust an AD ROLEX in Turkey they also can sell a fake rolex in an original box and I can never prove it. I prefer to send 6000 dollars to USA to buy a Rolex from a grey but powerseller, but USA is half around the world I can't trust too cause of distance and I canT travel, I really dont know what to do and how to buy a Rolex when I will complete the amount of capital for my Rolex.I m so sad about it.
Old 19 March 2007, 12:34 PM   #35
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Thank you but Turkey is very risky country you can meet every kind of trick I even do not trust an AD ROLEX in Turkey they also can sell a fake rolex in an original box and I can never prove it. I prefer to send 6000 dollars to USA to buy a Rolex from a grey but powerseller, but USA is half around the world I can't trust too cause of distance and I canT travel, I really dont know what to do and how to buy a Rolex when I will complete the amount of capital for my Rolex.I m so sad about it.
WOW!! How on earth can one not even trust a Rolex AD? Can they actually sell fakes in Rolex boxes?

Oh boy, now I've heard it all!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
Old 19 March 2007, 07:44 PM   #36
Obsession
Banned

I dont know JJ but in Turkey everything is possible, this country is the most popular with fakes, replicas, theft, hacking, everything illegal, I will buy when I will travel abroad, if that will be possible.
Old 19 March 2007, 08:26 PM   #37
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
I dont know JJ but in Turkey everything is possible, this country is the most popular with fakes, replicas, theft, hacking, everything illegal, I will buy when I will travel abroad, if that will be possible.
Yes, but how is it possible for an AD to sell fakes? He would lose his dealership in an instant if Rolex found out.....and they will find out. I don't think it's possible for the ADs there to sell fakes. Other jewellers I can believe, but certainly not the ADs.

JJ

Old 19 March 2007, 09:05 PM   #38
Obsession
Banned

I dont know I heard from a friend I will see, I will be very careful when buying my Rolex however I still dont know all the points to look.
Old 19 March 2007, 09:25 PM   #39
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
I dont know I heard from a friend I will see, I will be very careful when buying my Rolex however I still dont know all the points to look.
I'm 100% certain that if the AD is a genuine one, anywhere in the world, there's no way he will have the guts to sell a fake!!

JJ

Old 20 March 2007, 12:06 AM   #40
Obsession
Banned

Thanks JJ in the following days I will try to share my current watch's photos with all of you which is a silver Tissot Prs200 chrono.
Old 20 March 2007, 01:37 AM   #41
fat-sam
"TRF" Member

Watch: Reverso Duoface
mehrabah! aykun
enjoy the site

gooleh
gooleh
(sorry for bad spelling, thats the only words i know in turkish apart from Efes!)
Old 20 March 2007, 02:14 AM   #42
cbrenthus
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing my second hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
I'm 100% certain that if the AD is a genuine one, anywhere in the world, there's no way he will have the guts to sell a fake!!

JJ
I've thought about that a bit since that thread was posted where someone suggested that an AD could sell fakes and make alot of money. I don't see any way that could happen.

1. Before I bought mine, I was at the AD one day and the Rolex rep was there and it looked like he was checking their inventory. So if they had a fake in the case, it would be immediatly discovered. And I would be very suspicious if I went to buy one and instead of getting the one out of the case, the salesman went in the back to get it.

2. A salesman couldn't do it himself. I would suspect that selling a Rolex in any jewelry store is noted by the other employees, and if a salesman sold a Rolex that wasn't in the stock, it would be immediatly known. Not to mention that many people pay with a credit card, making it even more difficult for the salesman to hide his tracks.

3. The only way it could work would be if the store owner / manager was doing it himself. But, once again, it would be found out by Rolex, and the loss of AD status would be the least of the owner's concerns. He would face fraud charges and lawsuits from past customers and probably even more. On top of that I would venture a guess that Rolex ADs make a pretty penny off selling a Rolex. Why risk all of that just to make a bit more? I know there is greed out there, but that would be just plain stupid.

4. I would also guess that with Rolex's strict requirements to even become an AD, nobody with morals that low and who is that greedy would ever be granted AD status. Rolex is just too picky about who gets to sell there watches. It's like saying "Couldn't someone with extremely good credit use it to get a large loan and default"? Well, technically they could, but most people that would do that don't have extremely good credit to start with.
cbrenthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2007, 04:28 AM   #43
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrenthus View Post
I've thought about that a bit since that thread was posted where someone suggested that an AD could sell fakes and make alot of money. I don't see any way that could happen.

1. Before I bought mine, I was at the AD one day and the Rolex rep was there and it looked like he was checking their inventory. So if they had a fake in the case, it would be immediatly discovered. And I would be very suspicious if I went to buy one and instead of getting the one out of the case, the salesman went in the back to get it.

2. A salesman couldn't do it himself. I would suspect that selling a Rolex in any jewelry store is noted by the other employees, and if a salesman sold a Rolex that wasn't in the stock, it would be immediatly known. Not to mention that many people pay with a credit card, making it even more difficult for the salesman to hide his tracks.

3. The only way it could work would be if the store owner / manager was doing it himself. But, once again, it would be found out by Rolex, and the loss of AD status would be the least of the owner's concerns. He would face fraud charges and lawsuits from past customers and probably even more. On top of that I would venture a guess that Rolex ADs make a pretty penny off selling a Rolex. Why risk all of that just to make a bit more? I know there is greed out there, but that would be just plain stupid.

4. I would also guess that with Rolex's strict requirements to even become an AD, nobody with morals that low and who is that greedy would ever be granted AD status. Rolex is just too picky about who gets to sell there watches. It's like saying "Couldn't someone with extremely good credit use it to get a large loan and default"? Well, technically they could, but most people that would do that don't have extremely good credit to start with.

Thanks, you've made some excellent and very valid points there. In short, why kill the goose that's laying the golden eggs?

Old 20 March 2007, 05:03 AM   #44
Alex Stylianou
"TRF" Member

Welcome To The Rolex Forums
Alex Stylianou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2007, 09:33 AM   #45
Obsession
Banned

merhaba! Sammy thanks by the way in the same shopping center where AD ROLEX exists there is a shop selling Prada shoes ofcourse authentic and my friend bought his Pradas from there but shoes were fake and he realized later and he went to that shop to give back the shoes his shoe was easily recognized that is not authentic when they compared with other pradas there the trick was not belong to the owner of that shop, just a trick of a worker there who works with salary. Finally they gave new authentic Prada and one more authentic nice expensive shirt for him to shut-up and not complain to newspaper, finally he was satisfied. So it was just an example if it can happen at Prada which is very expensive and high quality shoe and why not in Rolex in the same way?
Old 20 March 2007, 12:09 PM   #46
davor
"TRF" Member

welcome aykun...very sorry to hear about ur troubles...
till u buy that darn thing,enjoy this crazy bunch of people here...
davor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2007, 08:45 PM   #47
Obsession
Banned

I hope that time will show me a real rolex with a good price...

Last edited by Obsession; 22 March 2007 at 09:48 PM..