The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 May 2017, 03:53 PM   #1
dadonn2
"TRF" Member

Fs: Uk only! Rolex 116710blnr

My sister lives in London and is here in NYC for a visit. I have a BLNR aka Batman that I took up to a dealer friend yesterday. I realized I could send the watch back with her on Saturday should anyone desire.

It is a complete set and the watch was actually purchased in the UK. Comes with box, papers, hang tags, warranty card etc. The card is dated June 2016 and it is a green tag 5-year warranty. Obviously pictures are forthcoming pending interest.

Price is 7000gbp. She lives in London on Hampstead Heath Park and would prefer a local meet up face to face so she doesn't have to deal with shipping. Financially, I'd expect a wire to clear before dispatching her anywhere.

I realize this would all have to be consummated pretty quickly but thought it might be of interest to someone in the UK.

Again, sorry I don't have any pictures posted yet. The watch itself is flawless and I approved a light polish. It's been worn maybe 15 times for a few hours at a pop. Despite my interest in watches, I don't wear them a whole lot. I don't wear them sitting at a computer and generally only throw on a watch when I go somewhere and I'm something of a homebody. Sad perhaps but true nonetheless. I don't get desk diving scratches on the clasp because I can't type with a watch on. Drives me nuts. I'm also not the polish police and prefer a light buffing so it now looks indistinguishable from new.

Should this be of any interest to a prospective member across the pond, please inquire and I'll do whatever needs to be done to make things go smoothly.

I am a watch enthusiast and although I've never completed a transaction on TRF, I've done a number of deals locally, purchased two skydwellers from David SW and have 464 feedback on eBay with 100% feedback. Please be something of a known quantity on here and my offer is firm.

Thanks for contending with all this,

Dave

Last edited by dadonn2; 24 May 2017 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: put subject in caps
dadonn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2017, 05:53 PM   #2
dadonn2
"TRF" Member

Sorry. I hadn't done the conversion properly. 6500gpb
Old 28 May 2017, 03:50 PM   #3
dadonn2
"TRF" Member

Watch remained stateside. Thank you for your inquiries.