The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Old 7 July 2012, 05:40 AM   #1
111forza
"TRF" Member

Navitimer 125e

Following on from my last thread having had to return my limited edition navitimer 125 anniversaire under warranty for the 3rd time this year due to watch not running even when fully wound i have had the call from AD to say my watch has arrived from breitling uk service centre. When i went to collect it from AD i asked for the report that i had requested from breitling. No report had been sent & so i refused to take the watch with me until i had seen a report. Just collected the report from the AD (i refused to take the watch until i had time to think it over) although they are giving me a extended 2 year warranty must say i am not to happy and not feeling very confident about reliability of the watch. Please see copy of the report and please let me know your thoughts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00926.jpg (101.3 KB, 76 views)
111forza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 July 2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Brisman
"TRF" Member

I can understand you not being very happy, the service from Breitling was poor. From the letter, it looks like the problem was addressed by the Service Centre.

They have given you a further two years warranty which is excellent but to be expected.

You have the warranty which is peace of mind, if your unhappy/unsure move it along.

Personally, I think the letter they have written is good and the warranty is good, I would be satisfied with the outcome.

Unless you start having problems.
Brisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 July 2012, 02:47 AM   #3
Ravager135
"TRF" Member

Yeah, your situation is unfortunate but I must respect Breitling's handling of the matter. I agree with Donald's comments. This is a blight on the company's reputation but they have taken appropriate action even going so far as to mention discussing matter personally with the staff who inadequately serviced your watch.

The time to hold leadership accountable is when something is brought to their attention and they neglect to address it. In this instance there is an obvious deficiency on the part of their technical staff but the corporate body seems to reacted appropriately.
Ravager135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 July 2012, 04:22 AM   #4
111forza
"TRF" Member

Thanks for your thoughts gents
Pretty poor of breitling in my opinion . The previous time the watch was with the service centre (march 12) it was supposed to have again been put on test and was checked and running to cosc specification yet within days of me having it back this latest problem began again. Just dont have much faith in them at the moment. Gonna speak to them tomorrow and see if they can convince me all is good with the watch.
111forza is offline   Reply With Quote