The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 30 August 2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Brian Burrows

FS: Vintage Rolex Daytona (Zenith) 16520 Stainless Steel Black Dial

Few watches compare to the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona. It is legendary among enthusiasts. In 1988 Rolex released the new Daytona 16520, it had a larger 40mm case, a shoulder crown guard and a sapphire crystal. Also, the Daytona 16520 was fitted with the Zenith El Primero 400, renamed Rolex Calibre 4030. It was the first automatic Daytona and the only stainless steel model that was a certified chronometer. Thus the dial had the words "Oyster Perpetual" and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" added. This model had several dial and case combinations from Stainless Steel to 18kt White Gold.

This Stainless Steel, black-dialled example is very sharp and in excellent condition. Absolutely complete and beautiful with inner and outer boxes, all booklets, tag, translation papers, calendar and punched Rolex guarantee certificate, it is your chance to own an iconic timepiece. Rolex Daytonas are probably the most coveted wristwatches on Earth.

From my private collection. Several London dealers can verify its authenticity - and mine.

£9850 (GBP)

Please PM me or email me at: info@vintagewatchcollector.co.uk or call +44 (0)1279 72 52 52
Brian Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2009, 11:05 PM   #2
Brian Burrows

Bump^
Brian Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
16520 , daytona , rolex daytona , zenith daytona