The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 18 July 2019, 06:19 AM   #91
rlx123
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
How about if your wife/mother/daughter was told she was an ugly biatch, would you still say ignore it and get the job done... I mean after you wake from your coma?

That’s is a scenario that is exaggerated and less likely to happen. We live in a society where every little thing offends us that we become snow flakes. Like i said, the OP has the option of not buying the watch. He is the one begging them to sell him the watch. They didn’t beg him to buy their watch.

I don’t know why you get so angry. It goes yo show that you are a classic example of a snow flake. If you don’t know what that is? Then look it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 18 July 2019, 07:08 AM   #92
myporsche
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex♠Lange
It's not about being sensitive or being a snowflake, it's about respect. I'll never beg anyone to take my money especially for a watch or be disrespected, in this case lowering your values and getting b slapped for the opportunity to beg for a watch. It did actually happen to me in the BH boutique, I felt disrespected by the snobbery and walked out and bought it at another AD few days later (for a nice discount too). I won't even start about RM next door. People weren't exactly storming in the store, it looked like it had been empty for months and the saleslady hadn't seen daylight.

It's not always about getting the job done at any costs, it's also about other things like doing it the right way, mutual respect, giving someone the business, unintended benefits and opportunities, etc. If you are a business owner you should know that forgoing the right now short term outlook and not necessarily getting the business at ANY costs could sometimes translate to more future more bigger opportunities.

Yes, you need to go through some hoops to "get the job done" sometimes but being disrespected isn't one of them. This isn't people extra sensitive or snowflake, this is flat our disrespectful for an AP boutique:

"They didn't offer to size my watch, no swag, I had to ask them for a bag to put the watch in since it was raining today"

The OP is just try to buy a watch they like and many forum members have supported the fact that NY/LA boutiques have had some similar issues in the past.
Old 18 July 2019, 01:20 PM   #93
Humble michael
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5711 white , 5990,
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
I agree 100% with your first point, but I LOL’d at the psycho analysis afterwards. We live in a world nowadays where a decent well mannered customer has to be “thoughtful” about the asshole attitude of a sales rep because “they’re human too and might be having a bad day”. Ridiculous
Yep crazy world we live in
Old 18 July 2019, 07:19 PM   #94
rlx123
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myporsche View Post
It's not about being sensitive or being a snowflake, it's about respect. I'll never beg anyone to take my money especially for a watch or be disrespected, in this case lowering your values and getting b slapped for the opportunity to beg for a watch. It did actually happen to me in the BH boutique, I felt disrespected by the snobbery and walked out and bought it at another AD few days later (for a nice discount too). I won't even start about RM next door. People weren't exactly storming in the store, it looked like it had been empty for months and the saleslady hadn't seen daylight.

It's not always about getting the job done at any costs, it's also about other things like doing it the right way, mutual respect, giving someone the business, unintended benefits and opportunities, etc. If you are a business owner you should know that forgoing the right now short term outlook and not necessarily getting the business at ANY costs could sometimes translate to more future more bigger opportunities.

Yes, you need to go through some hoops to "get the job done" sometimes but being disrespected isn't one of them. This isn't people extra sensitive or snowflake, this is flat our disrespectful for an AP boutique:

"They didn't offer to size my watch, no swag, I had to ask them for a bag to put the watch in since it was raining today"

The OP is just try to buy a watch they like and many forum members have supported the fact that NY/LA boutiques have had some similar issues in the past.

If you want to use the watch vs my business analogy, then here it is.......The watch the OP wants is not just ANY watch that he can get at any shop so that puts him at a disadvantage (I can say a majority of people in this forum will jump at a chance to buy that watch). He has no luxury to demand any kind of treatment (remember he did have the option of not buying the watch and be rude back if he felt his feelings were hurt). Just like my business, if I have a big client that is sought after by all of my competitors, then guess what? I am going to put my ego aside and try to get that contract.

In your statement below you said......

“If you are a business owner you should know that forgoing the right now short term outlook and not necessarily getting the business at ANY costs could sometimes translate to more future more bigger opportunities”.

Let me ask you this? Did the OP forego buying that watch? How long do you think he will wait until the next watch comes along, if it ever comes along? If i go by your philosophy and pass on doing business with any client who shows any hint of disrespect, then I’d have no business.

What you are saying only happens in a utopian world. Welcome to the real world!

Old 18 July 2019, 08:28 PM   #95
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryantto View Post
That’s is a scenario that is exaggerated and less likely to happen. We live in a society where every little thing offends us that we become snow flakes. Like i said, the OP has the option of not buying the watch. He is the one begging them to sell him the watch. They didn’t beg him to buy their watch.

I don’t know why you get so angry. It goes yo show that you are a classic example of a snow flake. If you don’t know what that is? Then look it up

No, I didn't think your views would extend to your family which makes you all talk. I'm not angry but I do hate fakeness and I wanted to see if you'd put your money where your mouth was and ofc you didn't, which is worse than a snowflake as snowflakes actually have principles. If you don't know what principles are look it up.
Old 18 July 2019, 08:51 PM   #96
rlx123
"TRF" Member

Quote:
No, I didn't think your views would extend to your family which makes you all talk. I'm not angry but I do hate fakeness and I wanted to see if you'd put your money where your mouth was and ofc you didn't, which is worse than a snowflake as snowflakes actually have principles. If you don't know what principles are look it up.

Your response just proves my point that you are in fact a snow flake!!!!

Old 18 July 2019, 09:01 PM   #97
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Your response just proves my point that you are in fact a snow flake!!!!

You are clueless, no wonder you don't mind people calling you a SOB. Good luck with life.

Bet you learnt the word snowflake yesterday.
Old 18 July 2019, 09:03 PM   #98
rlx123
"TRF" Member

Quote:
You are clueless, no wonder you don't mind people calling you a SOB. Good luck with life.

The angry snow flake!

Old 18 July 2019, 09:12 PM   #99
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
The angry snow flake!

The clueless fake who can't spell.

By the way, have you even realised that you just called your family a bunch of snowflakes?
Old 18 July 2019, 09:16 PM   #100
rlx123
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The clueless fake who can't spell.

By the way, have you even realised that you just called your family a bunch of snowflakes?

Please see some body about your anger issues!

Old 18 July 2019, 09:22 PM   #101
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Please see some body about your anger issues!

Stop moaning, you little snowflake.
Closed Thread