The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Jokes & Cartoons

Old 24 August 2006, 07:07 PM   #1
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Why The Internet is Like a V@g!n@.

Now the more people use it the bigger it gets,you would not believe the things people put in there!Some people think they know how to move around in it, but they really can't interface.See Paulie, bigger is not aways better.

In the long-distant past, its only purpose was to receive information considered vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that's the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it for fun most of the time.It has no conscience and no memory.It provides a way to interact with other people.If you don't apply the appropriate protective measures, it can spread viruses.Again Craig JJ take note.

It has no brain of its own. Instead, it uses yours. If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more and more difficult to think coherently.You think you're just playing around, but you can get involved in something that takes 9 months to finish. And end up paying for 5 minutes of pleasure for the rest of your life.

The part you see is actually just the front end of a very complicated system.If you're not careful what you do with it, it can get you in big trouble. Dont tell me, I told you so JJ

It has its own agenda. Somehow, no matter how good your intentions, it will warp your behaviour. Later you may ask yourself "why on earth did I do that?" Some folks have it, some don't.Those who have it think that those who don't have it are somehow inferior.

Now those who don't have it may agree that it's a nifty toy, but think it's not worth the fuss that those who do have it make a fuss about it. Still, many of those who don't have it spend all their time trying to access it.Once you've started playing with it, it's hard to stop. Some people would just play with it all day if they didn't have work to do.

Some people believe in security and avoiding penetration but others believe it should be open to all comers.Be careful out there Craig and JJ.

Padi.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2006, 12:50 AM   #2
Launch Mini
"TRF" Member

Watch: can I?

Don't forget, that sometimes it's not always good to share your favorite site with other

Member # 293
Launch Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2006, 04:35 AM   #3
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2006, 10:45 AM   #4
C.J.
"TRF" Member