The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 February 2021, 01:49 AM   #1
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

FS: Ming 18.01 H41

For sale is my Ming 18.01 H41 that I purchased directly from Ming last year. I took delivery of it on the 1st of December and this watch has been used/worn. It developed the windmilling rotor issue common to ETA 2824 movements, and Ming graciously sorted this out. It got back from service yesterday and I've decided to let it ago, along with the majority of my current collection.

Condition: This watch was worn plenty of times in December on the bracelet and the rubber strap, so look at the pictures carefully for a more accurate representation of the condition.

Price: $6000 + shipping/insurance on the rubber strap, or $6250 + shipping/insurance on the bracelet. CONUS preferred. The price is not negotiable, and I'm not interested in trades, thank you.

Note: I would also prefer to sell it on the rubber strap, since I plan to buy another Ming this year when the time is right, and I'm happy to hold on to the bracelet for that watch.

Payment: Bank Wire or Zelle

References: I have 27-28 confirmed positive transactions on r/WatchExchange, 5-6 on Watchuseek, 1 here and a history on eBay. I'm happy to provide links to all upon request.

Returns/Refunds: I cannot accept returns or issue refunds, so please feel free to ask for more photographs, videos or information. I'm more than happy to get on a phone call/video call and discuss this further.

Comes With: Full kit + service document from La Division Du Temps.

The other watches that I'm currently letting go of - Chrono Tokyo Chronograph, Hanhart Preventor9, FineWatchesBerlin Teufelsberg #4.

Thank you for your time.
thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 February 2021, 12:51 AM   #2
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

BUMP - just wanted to mention again that I'm not interested in trades. Thank you.
Old 7 February 2021, 02:53 AM   #3
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 15 February 2021, 07:50 AM   #4
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

Bump

Tags