The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 14 September 2022, 03:24 AM   #1
Rambo420
"TRF" Member

Great experience with @SohAIS

My experience purchasing a brand new Rolex Deepsea Sea-Dweller with Aamir from AIS Watches was 10/10. Fast communications via text message, thoroughly answered any and all questions, and my watch was shipped within twenty minutes of receiving my bank wire. Upon receiving my item today, I was impressed with the attention to detail in regards to the packaging for shipping -- the box was extremely secure externally as well as internally so there was no movement during transport. The watch itself is brand new, completely flawless and as gorgeous as described. Would recommend AIS to anyone looking for a luxury timepiece and will be reaching out again for further purchases.

As a new poster, I unfortunately cannot post links to images to show off this beauty, but DM's are open if anyone would like to see them
Rambo420 is offline   Reply With Quote