The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 4 April 2018, 01:01 AM   #31
JasoninDenver
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
Shockingly , Japan just legalized it. 100 % CBD. No THC allowed. Love it. Just makes you feel for lack of a better word, mellow. Couple drops under the toungue. Feel great.
X2. It really helps when I get stressed. No side effects - just a feeling of mellow.

116610 LN
DateJust
Pelagos FXD
Old 4 April 2018, 01:06 AM   #32
Colin G
"TRF" Member

Watch: 216570, 214270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
It can help when too high though, mellows it out. Blocks more thc being absorbed by the receptors.

I want to know if it can help with arthritis. I am starting to get it in my thumb joints. Should help my disc problems too I hope.
Old 4 April 2018, 01:21 AM   #33
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Tried the salve last week for bone on bone knee pain while playing hockey and I couldn’t tell if there were any benefit or not. Smells better than Ben-Gay.

Will try a few more times.
Old 4 April 2018, 01:46 AM   #34
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

Watch: Bluesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Please don’t take my question the wrong way. Not casting aspersions.

How, in the space of a day or so, did you go from needing knowledge to making recommendation of a particular source and discount code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have nothing to do with this or any company like this. I asked the question and am doing my own looking as well. That link is to a company I decided to try for my mom. THATS IT, no motive here. I only posted the link so people can look and decide for themselves. I posted the code for them to save money in case they decided to try it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 4 April 2018, 01:48 AM   #35
railgrail
Banned

make sure you buy ORGANIC CBD oil.

i've put many people on it with great results.

for quicker stress relief vaping works best, and there is only one company doing an organic vape w/out the carcinogenic additives: vapebright.
Old 4 April 2018, 02:05 AM   #36
77T
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog359 View Post
I have nothing to do with this or any company like this. I asked the question and am doing my own looking as well. That link is to a company I decided to try for my mom. THATS IT, no motive here. I only posted the link so people can look and decide for themselves. I posted the code for them to save money in case they decided to try it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone really know what time it is?
Old 4 April 2018, 05:00 AM   #37
castaway
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
Do the creams have any benefit? Or is it just the sublingual's?
Creams can be helpful for pain related to arthritis, neuropathy and skin conditions such as psoriasis.

*** All of my recommendations here are opinion and NOT binding medical advice. Everyone should speak to a qualified cannabis physician to determine if CBD is right for them.
Old 4 April 2018, 08:10 AM   #38
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
I tried to order from Green Roads World. After entering my Visa CC info, their site said they didn't accept that type of card for payment and asked to enter another type. Their website lists Visa as an option, so I'm looking at this site as a suspicious vendor.
Old 4 April 2018, 08:27 AM   #39
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I tried to order from Green Roads World. After entering my Visa CC info their site said they didn't accept that type of card for payment and asked to enter another type. Their website lists Visa as an option, so I'm looking at this site as a suspicious vendor.
I had no issue where I ordered from but I have read somewhere that some companies had issues with CC not processing there transaction. To be clear I know nothing about this company and I am not affiliated with it in any way. It is just one I thought had all the right check marks. I can not say if the product is any good until my mom can try it and see. Hope it can help her. But it looks like there is someone on here that has all the knowledge.
Old 4 April 2018, 09:37 AM   #40
mschafer
"TRF" Member

Lord Jones lotions...
Old 4 April 2018, 10:25 AM   #41
Abdullah71601
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog359 View Post
I had no issue where I ordered from but I have read somewhere that some companies had issues with CC not processing there transaction. To be clear I know nothing about this company and I am not affiliated with it in any way. It is just one I thought had all the right check marks. I can not say if the product is any good until my mom can try it and see. Hope it can help her. But it looks like there is someone on here that has all the knowledge.
Let us know how their product works.
Old 4 April 2018, 10:25 AM   #42
KrismanX
"TRF" Member

Watch: my feet.
If you can snag it, there is a lady who makes a FANTASTIC balm called Mrs Excellence. She’s on instagram. Wonderful topical for joint/muscle pains, soreness, rashes, headaches, etc.

As long as you’re buying actual CBD oil, it should be fine!

"Better three hours too soon, than a minute too late."

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us."

ref. 116520 Daytona - 10/2014
Old 4 April 2018, 10:38 AM   #43
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

I found this interesting. https://youtu.be/sb6g5-A1ljA
Old 4 April 2018, 12:20 PM   #44
Wesley Crusher
"TRF" Member

Does anybody have experience with Charlotte's Web? I read some promising things about the company.

https://www.cwhemp.com
Old 4 April 2018, 03:30 PM   #45
cornerstore
"TRF" Member

Works wonders on my various aches and pains. Granddaughter was severely injured last July with a brain and breast plate injury and she stopped her opiate pain meds and switched to CBD ten days out of her coma. She is now pain free, her Doctors said she might never lose the headaches or alternatively she might have to accept years of recovery. You can draw your own conclusions. I like the 1% THC CBD but use both.
Old 5 April 2018, 10:25 AM   #46
OgSnowflake
Banned

Amazing stuff, get real cbd strain like Charlottes web...you won’t have any problems..flower form...oil form...capsule form..topical form drink form.there’s prob a dispensary in your neighborhood(if your in a legal state) that’s growing the real deal so go straight there. there’s a lot of junk on the market. I see cbd stuff at my local gas station now and for 8$ for some strange capsules I ask myself what the f is in that for 8$ that stuff trash...in reply to the strain charlottes web I’ve personly smoked it and it’s a earthy taste with a slight bite of an orange peel if you were to tear it it’s got that flavor. And with little to barely any traces of thc in it. You won’t get high and I can 100% say that with confidence. Me if I was helping you choose a product I’d prob start you off with a topical recommendation or capsule form if you don’t enjoy smoking and just sit back n enjoy the health benefits. You can also look up hmm harlequin, cannatonic, sour tsunami which are like the “ gas “ of the cbd world. Websites like Leafly and weed maps(don’t be intimidated by the name) have a search feature u can plug in your zip code and search one of those strains and all the local stores that carry it that update their menu on the site will guide you right to what you need and show u prob 30 different forms of intake all the way down to candy bars n rice crispy treats.

Best of luck
Old 5 April 2018, 01:03 PM   #47
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Let us know how their product works.
I will keep you posted!
Old 5 April 2018, 01:18 PM   #48
Wesley Crusher
"TRF" Member

I ordered some Charlotte’s Web oil for my mom today. Not sure when it will be delivered, but I’ll report back in a few weeks and let you guys know if it does anything for her.
Old 5 April 2018, 02:39 PM   #49
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by OgSnowflake View Post
Amazing stuff, get real cbd strain like Charlottes web...you won’t have any problems..flower form...oil form...capsule form..topical form drink form.there’s prob a dispensary in your neighborhood(if your in a legal state) that’s growing the real deal so go straight there. there’s a lot of junk on the market. I see cbd stuff at my local gas station now and for 8$ for some strange capsules I ask myself what the f is in that for 8$ that stuff trash...in reply to the strain charlottes web I’ve personly smoked it and it’s a earthy taste with a slight bite of an orange peel if you were to tear it it’s got that flavor. And with little to barely any traces of thc in it. You won’t get high and I can 100% say that with confidence. Me if I was helping you choose a product I’d prob start you off with a topical recommendation or capsule form if you don’t enjoy smoking and just sit back n enjoy the health benefits. You can also look up hmm harlequin, cannatonic, sour tsunami which are like the “ gas “ of the cbd world. Websites like Leafly and weed maps(don’t be intimidated by the name) have a search feature u can plug in your zip code and search one of those strains and all the local stores that carry it that update their menu on the site will guide you right to what you need and show u prob 30 different forms of intake all the way down to candy bars n rice crispy treats.

Best of luck

So I looked at their site quickly and it all looks like hemp oil.

Can I ask what you use it for? Pain? Nerves? Etc.

Old 6 April 2018, 01:16 AM   #50
Beelzy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610
Rub on salves work well, as does vaping. I know a lady with FM and CBD is the only
thing that helps her sleep. A lot of stuff isn't lab tested, so seek out the products that have
been lab tested. The stuff works. People need to get out more and see that there is a natural product (CBD) that helps with pain management. Especially now that the US government is cracking down on opiate use.
Old 6 April 2018, 04:36 AM   #51
OgSnowflake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdex75 View Post
So I looked at their site quickly and it all looks like hemp oil.

Can I ask what you use it for? Pain? Nerves? Etc.

Thc works better for me than cbd, So I tend to pick the strains on the opposite end of the spectrum that are more thc and terpene heavy as opposed to cbd heavy ...I use it for appetite stimulant and to help me sleep at night and since we’re all friends here I’m not shy to say I enjoy recreationally smoking as opposed to drinking or drugs. So hemp n cannabis products fit my lifestyle well from smoking all the way down to the hand soaps in my bathroom being derived from hemp.
Old 6 April 2018, 04:44 AM   #52
rudestew
"TRF" Member

Watch: DSSD SD43 Mk1 50TH
This https://cbdasylum.com is great to shift pain after big heavy workouts ask eddie
Old 6 April 2018, 04:48 AM   #53
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Quote:
Thc works better for me than cbd, So I tend to pick the strains on the opposite end of the spectrum that are more thc and terpene heavy as opposed to cbd heavy ...I use it for appetite stimulant and to help me sleep at night and since we’re all friends here I’m not shy to say I enjoy recreationally smoking as opposed to drinking or drugs. So hemp n cannabis products fit my lifestyle well from smoking all the way down to the hand soaps in my bathroom being derived from hemp.

No worries here. I may try a combo of the two.

And pardon my ignorance here. If I had a job that say didn’t allow me to smoke weed in the traditional sense. And I use CW products, is there enough THC in there to show up on a drug test if taken as instructed?

The world was a lot simpler when we could just all smoke a little smoke. Then life got in the way.

Old 6 April 2018, 04:54 AM   #54
SearChart
TechXpert

Quote:
Pure recreational for me, I could never function on thc...

Today's 'coffee shop' score

Also ordered some stronger CBD oil for my mom, she's still having a hard time with her job combined with all the joint and back pain...

Old 6 April 2018, 04:57 AM   #55
OgSnowflake
Banned

Quote:

Also ordered some stronger CBD oil for my mom, she's still having a hard time with her job combined with all the joint and back pain...:crying
I’d ditch the pic, will get the thread locked.
Old 6 April 2018, 05:04 AM   #56
Abdullah71601
Banned

Quote:

And pardon my ignorance here. If I had a job that say didn’t allow me to smoke weed in the traditional sense. And I use CW products, is there enough THC in there to show up on a drug test if taken as instructed?

The world was a lot simpler when we could just all smoke a little smoke. Then life got in the way.

The literature says you can test hot for marijuana use with the stronger formulations. The 0.04% THC may screen positive, but will eventually be evaluated as negative in final testing. The 1% THC can fail a workplace drug test, though they say it is rare.
Old 6 April 2018, 05:14 AM   #57
OgSnowflake
Banned

Quote:

Im gonna say everyone’s body processes things different, cbd strains regardless are still strains of cannabis and I mean u could grow 5 phenotypes of charlottes web and have 4 be total kickers and the 5th because she wanted to act up could have higher traces of thc and look n smell different than all the others. So it’s tough to tell without a lab result. But if u saw like .006 thc on a lab test I wouldn’t worry...your only gonna get the high feeling or start to pee dirty when your consuming stronger thc compounds.

The strain I picked up this morning has little cbd this time around but I’ve seen this same strain with higher hints of cbd in it before so it’s always changing batch to batch.

Old 6 April 2018, 08:00 AM   #58
Colin G
"TRF" Member

Watch: 216570, 214270
Quote:

Also ordered some stronger CBD oil for my mom, she's still having a hard time with her job combined with all the joint and back pain...

I smoke weed daily and it does nothing for my disc or arthritis pain but I can handle my pain pretty well and it is not debilitating.

I fixed my sciatic and muscular back issues with regular exercise, a foam roller and a hard rubber ball for really getting into my sciatic area.

Sometimes my disc pain will flare up when seasons change or if I have been doing some manual labour like shoveling snow or dirt ect and that is where I am hoping CDB can help.

Maybe help with other autoimmune issues like arthritis or skin conditions like eczema on my elbows.
Old 19 February 2019, 10:48 PM   #59
FiscM
"TRF" Member

Did You guys tried out cbd oil for pets ?
I bought one for my Pablo ofc after vet recomendation. My dog was over active at night but now he sleeps like an angel

Old 19 February 2019, 11:01 PM   #60
locutus49
Banned

Watch: Platona
I bought a vape from a store that delivers. It definitely gets you high but makes me hungry. Does not help with pain or does not make me sleepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
I'd be interested too. Can anyone tell me, does it help with relaxation and sleep (insomnia?).
Closed Thread