The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > The Meeting Point

Old 12 September 2015, 06:58 AM   #1
Abdon
"TRF" Member

Watch: All I can!
GTG in Boca Raton, Florida, Mizner Park

Hello gang! I went by Les Bijoux today and got the OK from Ivan (store manager) to post the get together date for the monthly gathering of watch enthusiasts at Les Bijoux.
For those who don't know, Les Bijoux is a high end luxury watch store located in Mizner Park, Boca Raton, Florida. It is basically a large store, comprised of a collection of connected "sub-stores" if you will, including Vacheron Constantin, FP Journe, Jaeger LeCoultre, A. Lange & Sohne, Richard Mille, Armin Strom, IWC, Bulgari, Girard Perregaux, Parmigiani Fleurier, Roger Dubuis, Panerai and Hublot. Les Bijoux is an authorized dealer for all the watch brands it sells. I may be missing another brand or two.
In any case, they have been hosting a monthly get together for watch enthusiasts usually on the third Saturday of every month. The gathering occurs after the store closes, usually from 7:00pm until about 11:00pm. Refreshments are served, hors-doevres and drinks, and great time is had by all.
This is a great opportunity to meet and greet a bunch of enthusiast who share a passion for great timepieces.
The last get together was excellent, and we all enjoyed a great evening! The next get together is on Saturday, September 26th. Whomever may be interested, please respond to this thread so that I may relay your name to Ivan as he would like a head count; he wants to make sure there are enough refreshments for the crowd. Hope to see all the locals there!!! By the way, wives, girlfriends, partners, etc... are welcome as well.

SS Sub 16610, 5513 meters first Sub, Tag Heuer Autavia (2003),Seiko Orange Monster, Seiko Turtle, Breitling Superocean
Abdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2015, 07:14 AM   #2
Rockrolex
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: What do you think?
Wish I could be there, but we won't be back in Boca till the end of November-early December. I've been by Les Bijoux many times but have never stopped in.

Tosser Cabinet Member

Official Member: 'Perpetual 30' Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2018
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Rockrolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2015, 11:18 AM   #3
Abdon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Wish I could be there, but we won't be back in Boca till the end of November-early December. I've been by Les Bijoux many times but have never stopped in.
No worries, the get togethers there occur every month, usually the third Saturday of the month. Les Bijoux is a great store...has many different watch brands and the staff is extremely nice and knowledgeable! Go in for a browse next time you're in Mizner Park, you won't be disappointed!

SS Sub 16610, 5513 meters first Sub, Tag Heuer Autavia (2003),Seiko Orange Monster, Seiko Turtle, Breitling Superocean
Old 12 September 2015, 11:31 AM   #4
Rockrolex
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdon View Post
No worries, the get togethers there occur every month, usually the third Saturday of the month. Les Bijoux is a great store...has many different watch brands and the staff is extremely nice and knowledgeable! Go in for a browse next time you're in Mizner Park, you won't be disappointed!
Unfortunately, I probably won't get there on the third Saturday of the month until sometime in mid 16. We were trying to figure out when we could get down there in January or February, but our schedule is so tight that I doubt we'll be able to make it until March or April at the earliest.

Tosser Cabinet Member

Official Member: 'Perpetual 30' Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2018
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Rockrolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2015, 10:42 PM   #5
Abdon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Unfortunately, I probably won't get there on the third Saturday of the month until sometime in mid 16. We were trying to figure out when we could get down there in January or February, but our schedule is so tight that I doubt we'll be able to make it until March or April at the earliest.
The GTG's will still be happening I'm sure! Just send me a PM if/when you plan on coming by, whenever that may be.

Old 26 September 2015, 12:18 PM   #6
cdmorenot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex & Omega
As an Eagles Landing grad and former student of Olympic I so truly wish I could come by! Cheers all the way from NJ!
cdmorenot is online now   Reply With Quote