The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 9 August 2022, 09:56 AM   #1
Doc Savage
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Submariner 124060
Monta Noble V2 blue dial Mint Condition

I am selling my excellent condition Monta Noble V2 blue dial. I bought it brand new from Monta last year, and it comes with all the kit it had when new, including inner box, outer box, all bracelet links, warranty card, and microfiber cloth. This has a smooth bezel and glidelock style adjustable clasp.

The case is 38.5 mm, sitting perfectly in the sweet spot. It’s only 9.7 mm thick, making it one of the thinnest mechanical watches you can find with 150m water resistance. Monta calls their bracelet the most comfortable one in the world, and I agree. The links rotate far more than any other oyster style, and the Glidelock style clasp adjusts on the fly. Plus, it has two half links, so getting the perfect size for you is easy. This watch competes with others twice its price, with a Swiss movement, amazing bracelet, beautiful blue dial, and a thin profile that can't be beat. It really is a Rolex Oyster Perpetual killer. Get this for a fraction of the price of an OP.

The watch is in excellent condition. There are some very light scratches on the clasp hatch (see photos), but you don't notice them when you wear it. The crystal is perfect, and it is keeping excellent time. This watch sells for $1,750 new on Monta's website, so get it now for a steal.

$1,199 or best offer shipped/PP/insured/tracked CONUS. I'll ship anywhere in the world if you pay for shipping. Sorry, NO TRADES. I need the cash for another project.

PM with any questions. Check my great feedback here and buy with confidence. Thanks!

I'm not a great photographer, so I am borrowing the first photo below from Hodinkee from their excellent review of the watch:

Here's the Hodinkee review

From the website:

Monta Noble V2 with Date

Movement - Monta Caliber M-22 with bi-directional rotor
Hands - Swiss made, rhodium plated, diamond cut hands filled with Super-LumiNova BGW9.
Power Reserve - 42 hours
Depth Rating - 500 ft / 150 m
Crystal - Flat, beveled, sapphire crystal with 7 layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside.
Case Diameter - 48.5 mm
Case Thickness - 9.7 mm
Lug to Lug - 20mm
Frequency: 28,800 vph

-Edward O. Wilson
Doc Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 August 2022, 12:11 PM   #2
Doc Savage
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Submariner 124060
Sold

-Edward O. Wilson