The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 19 August 2018, 04:01 AM   #1
Aldwyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT Mast II 116713
Any Experience with LovinTyme?

I am looking to add a 15053 black face to my closet to complement my daily wear Tag Careera. I found a couple online, and one is being sold on Chrono24 by LovinTyme.

Anyone here have any experiences with LovinTyme they could share?

Thanks!
Aldwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2018, 11:28 AM   #2
Aldwyn
"TRF" Member

Just purchased from them, so will post my experience when all is said and done.
Old 22 August 2018, 10:51 PM   #3
Aldwyn
"TRF" Member

Two updates...

1) Lovin Time is another one of Austin Peterson's companies. His name came up for the escrow account.

2) The add is still up even though I have paid and shipping has been done. I am wondering if this is normal for chrono24?
Old 6 September 2018, 10:09 PM   #4
Aldwyn
"TRF" Member

So took them 6 days to send the watch, but they did send it overnight "deliver by 10am", which was nice.

But the watch that was described as mint, with no dings or scratches, was not as described. The first thing I noted was that one of the gold links in the jubilee band had been repaired, and repaired badly at that. Huge globs of gold (real or gold colored solder, I dont know) were quite obvious.

Second, there is a mark in the crystal which you couldn' see in pictures, but could see at many angles with the eye.

The company did back it's guarantee, and offered full refund or replacement of the link/band and crystal if I wished. I figured since they should have checked all of that before they sent it to me, I would just buy from someone else this time.

They can have some nice watches listed, and since they did honor the guarantee, I would give them another chance if they had a watch I wanted. But this particular transaction had both good and bad to it.
Old 26 June 2020, 06:57 AM   #5
Jsp
"TRF" Member

hello and good afternoon,

I wanted to also share my experience with LovinTyme thru my ebay purchase of a sea dweller triple sixes couple of months ago, in a nutshell fake Rolex parts knowingly and deliberately delayed on getting back to me when I brought to their attention that my authorized Rolex facility in San Jose ca that take care of all my Rolex watches came back with a fake crown and tube! I always do that when I purchase Rolex from a gray market! but knowingly they offered me a replacement but I denied so buyer beware!!!
Its sad that ebay did not step in to take care of it and stay by their counterfeit / fake policy!LovinTyme said on the listing that it was serviced and 100% authentic but my authorized service dealer said they butcher the watch and had a fake crown and tube in it!buyer be aware!!
Jsp is offline   Reply With Quote