The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 9 August 2013, 11:09 PM   #31
Vincent65
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanagno View Post
I do strongly believe and will do so hopefully until I die, that everyone and anyone can change. It is not a matter of sermons or whatever you want to call it, peoples' actions always have a meaning and a reason. They do not grow on trees, something somewhere got wrong, you solve that, you become a better man, and that never stops.

That is the purpose of being alive, otherwise "you rot". and since I wish no one to end up like that, that's why I disagree with you.

But my initial post is not about "MY" personal ethics, (to go back into the subject) but to warn others as much as I can about Steve, and give him a second, third etc chance.
That's nice for you, but I don't see everything through 'Disney' glasses, and even though I sincerely hope I'm wrong, when this one has an epiphany and 'changes' for the good, I'll be very pleasantly surprised to see multiple threads and posts about items purchased and/or refunds rolling in to the many victims I've read about. Some people are just plain 'rotten,' for whatever reason/excuse and it looks like this one's had more than "a second, third etc chance" over a long period of time.
Vincent65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 August 2013, 05:34 PM   #32
nanagno
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1665 RD
A report was filed against Steve T Mulholland with US Secret Service
Miami Electronic Crimes Task Force
305-863-5000
Email: miaectf@einformation.usss.gov

I Suggest others do the same!
Old 20 August 2013, 02:38 PM   #33
vinzclortho
"TRF" Member

OP: How is your Paypal dispute turning out?

I filed one, too. Still waiting on PP to make a decision...
vinzclortho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2013, 07:06 PM   #34
nanagno
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1665 RD
Claim/dispute has ruled over my favor and money credited back to my account in full.
Old 23 August 2013, 08:50 PM   #35
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Glad to hear!!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2013, 10:31 AM   #36
harry in montreal
"TRF" Member

Watch: The Habs pick 1st!
Very nice. I am happy for you. Buying through the mail is exciting but carries an element of risk no matter who you deal with. Harry
harry in montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 August 2013, 03:38 AM   #37
afnios1
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: IWC 371503 gst.
trf banned him,but in other forums they keep removing any bad post about him,that's why i'm proud to be a member in here.
afnios1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 January 2014, 08:07 AM   #38
djkennedy67
"TRF" Member

Sadly after I posted my initial dispute with Steve Mulholland he still seems to be continuing to scam people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
djkennedy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 January 2014, 03:10 PM   #39
keltzar
"TRF" Member

http://www.localblotter.com/news/flo...s/9861507.html
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/S...land_15736728/
keltzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 January 2014, 08:54 PM   #40
Lgear080
Banned

Very interesting... He looks a bit glum.
Lgear080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 May 2014, 10:19 AM   #41
Dsaltydog
"TRF" Member

Watch: Vintage Rolex
Well i stumbled upon this thread, albeit too late. I was the person whom initiated his arrest, via Detective Pugh Pascoe County Sheriff. Simply put he pawned a watch of mine and i was fortunate enough through the grace of good luck and a fellow member whom i did not even know ( A VERY TRUSTED SELLER), who sent me an anonymous letter alerting me to what the dirt bag SM did to my 6536-1. Long story short, received the watch and smiled as he was arrested. I was a lucky one.
Old 8 May 2014, 11:03 AM   #42
Kingair
"TRF" Member

Watch: Not enough ;-)
I am really surprised to read all this

Seen Steve here on TRF but I wasn't that active at the time

Hope all worked out positive for our members !

HAGOne

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Kingair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 May 2014, 01:47 PM   #43
Starbucksboss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsaltydog View Post
Well i stumbled upon this thread, albeit too late. I was the person whom initiated his arrest, via Detective Pugh Pascoe County Sheriff. Simply put he pawned a watch of mine and i was fortunate enough through the grace of good luck and a fellow member whom i did not even know ( A VERY TRUSTED SELLER), who sent me an anonymous letter alerting me to what the dirt bag SM did to my 6536-1. Long story short, received the watch and smiled as he was arrested. I was a lucky one.
How did you get your watch back from the Pawn broker...I in court on Monday trying to get my watch returned to me that was sold subsequently to a Pawn broker?
Starbucksboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 May 2014, 08:16 PM   #44
Dsaltydog
"TRF" Member

Watch: Vintage Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucksboss View Post
How did you get your watch back from the Pawn broker...I in court on Monday trying to get my watch returned to me that was sold subsequently to a Pawn broker?
Locating it with the help of a dear trusted seller here, then filed a report which prevents them from selling it, of which i had to clearly prove ownership. After such, i ended up using an attorney whom knew the pawn shops attorney by chance and both recognized that there was fraud, and as such i was entitled to the watch. The shop was out their monies, and frankly i felt bad for them. i agreed to testify and did on their behalf as they became the victim. Ironically and amazingly SM had sold me the watch months before, and it had a service issue which he was to manage for me.........HE DID, watch came back keeping perfect time. I had done three transactions with him previously..................dont know or inderstand how he changes on a dime.
Old 10 May 2014, 12:48 AM   #45
CaveDiver
"TRF" Member

5 Charges Found
The following raw charge information was entered by law enforcement authorities during detainment of Steven Mulholland on 2014-04-28. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.

812.014(3)(B)/M PETIT THEFT (ONE PRIOR) $513.00
RESISTING A MERCHANT SO14170895 CTC1405703MMANO
SO14170895 3 322.212(5)(B)/M
4 FTA RETAIL THEFT PRIOR CONVICTIONS
5206158238 SO14170895
CaveDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2014, 09:49 AM   #46
geneinnc
"TRF" Member

OP? Would you mind telling us what factors swayed you to buy from this person, aside from missing his current ban? Bargain price, etc? Just curious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
geneinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2014, 01:36 AM   #47
shou.biao.kuang
"TRF" Member

Watch: means shou biao
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsaltydog View Post
Well done in keeping our forum clean of such scum bag!
shou.biao.kuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 September 2014, 01:55 AM   #48
Bendey

Thats a bit harsh, I have always put a big question Mark on the so called "trusted" seller, I am sure some are indeed very good and trust worthy, but a title like that are given without mu stringent requirement.
Bendey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 September 2014, 02:04 AM   #49
powerfunk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendey View Post
the so called "trusted" seller, I am sure some are indeed very good and trust worthy, but a title like that are given without mu stringent requirement.
There are no requirements; it's not a "title" at all...just a general consensus about a few sellers being really great. It's up to each individual to gather info and determine who the "trusted sellers" are to them.

I will add that there are sellers on this forum who have worked very, very hard to be considered "trusted" by so many clients, and have a level of respect/prestige that Mulholland never had, so it rubs me the wrong way a little bit when people use the phrase "so-called trusted seller."
powerfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 September 2014, 02:25 AM   #50
Bendey

Umm, i don't want to offend, but on one hand you suggest its not a title and their is no requirement ( so bascially it's caveat emptor), but on the other you are offended because i belittle the trusted seller status? Any seller should gain their own reputation, a general "trusted seller" may do more harm than good and hurt those really "trust worthy" and reputable seller
Bendey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 September 2014, 02:35 AM   #51
powerfunk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1530
Quote:
you are offended because i belittle the trusted seller status?
Again, it's not a title/status. A trusted seller is just a seller who has earned some trust. I'm just saying you shouldn't belittle the hard work many forum members do to earn the trust they have.

Quote:
a general "trusted seller" may do more harm than good
I think we're in agreement there. People need to do their own research and determine for themselves who to trust. There has never been such a thing as an "official TRF trusted seller" and I'm sure there never will be.
powerfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 September 2014, 05:28 AM   #52
samuel-sub
"TRF" Member

wow just read this thread as well as the numerous others. I haven't lurked here in some time. Today I get out of bed head to office and while in meeting I liked at my watch and found dates getting stuck and not even with crystal cyclops. Upon tinkering with I took a quick photo and shot over to Steve via email. Hadn't heard from him and just decided to look him up via phone or site and nothing. Then I just googled his name and came into this info. I purchased said watch in July of 2010, a Red Sub (box/papers etc) which you can imagine cost a pretty penny. Transaction was smooth all checked out he had serviced by his guy and up unil this very morning nothing seemed wrong with watch.

Hell if he replied and asked me to send back I would have since I've been away and not seen this info. But now I'm wondering if what I got from him was even legit. I've had others check out and most said it was fine. Now I have to take my watch to someone else to service and verify all is Ok - can any contact with suggestions - located in NYC. Checked with Rolex NY and small fortune to even look at.

Thanks to all for the info sorry for long story and for any others whom got taken. Really shocked by news - crazy
samuel-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 November 2014, 11:29 AM   #53
Lime
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, JLC, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel-sub View Post
wow just read this thread as well as the numerous others. I haven't lurked here in some time. Today I get out of bed head to office and while in meeting I liked at my watch and found dates getting stuck and not even with crystal cyclops. Upon tinkering with I took a quick photo and shot over to Steve via email. Hadn't heard from him and just decided to look him up via phone or site and nothing. Then I just googled his name and came into this info. I purchased said watch in July of 2010, a Red Sub (box/papers etc) which you can imagine cost a pretty penny. Transaction was smooth all checked out he had serviced by his guy and up unil this very morning nothing seemed wrong with watch.

Hell if he replied and asked me to send back I would have since I've been away and not seen this info. But now I'm wondering if what I got from him was even legit. I've had others check out and most said it was fine. Now I have to take my watch to someone else to service and verify all is Ok - can any contact with suggestions - located in NYC. Checked with Rolex NY and small fortune to even look at.

Thanks to all for the info sorry for long story and for any others whom got taken. Really shocked by news - crazy
You may have been scammed. Good luck
Lime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 2015, 04:37 PM   #54
Widows Son
"TRF" Member

Sad. I bought a vintage Seamaster from him a few years ago. He actually sent me the watch before he received my check. Looks like he may have done a 180.
Widows Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 2015, 05:35 AM   #55
WatchTimes
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: It's a Rolex!
He was a good guy, he had problems and went bad...
Seems his problems have only gotten worse.

Kentucky Colonel, Tennessee Squire & Combat Leprechaun
WatchTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 July 2015, 05:44 PM   #56
Johny
"TRF" Member

Watch: sub 16610Lv
any updates on this?
Old 7 July 2015, 05:46 PM   #57
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
any updates on this?
What updates do you want Johny?

Do you mean the prison release date?
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 July 2015, 06:10 PM   #58
Johny
"TRF" Member

Watch: sub 16610Lv
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBK View Post
What updates do you want Johny?

Do you mean the prison release date?
has he been to trial?
Old 7 July 2015, 06:13 PM   #59
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
has he been to trial?
I heard he's waiting for the electric chair.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 July 2015, 09:47 PM   #60
greekbum
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInma...onID=487726808

Original Owner ROLEX 16750 GMT Daily Wearer For Over 13,000 Days And Counting
greekbum is offline   Reply With Quote