The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 1 January 2021, 07:18 AM   #1
Madgr
"TRF" Member

Morg.k24(Morgan) SCAMMER

Hello everybody, I got taken by this guy with fake referrals, emails and phone numbers. He also provides fake websites with shipping company (Startpluscourier) Just trying to give everybody heads up so they don't fall as a victim as i did.
Madgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 January 2021, 10:21 AM   #2
VintageVagabound
"TRF" Member

Looks like he’s banned now. Weird because it shows he joined in 2015 yet all of his 93 posts were one liners made during December 2020. Shady for sure
VintageVagabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 January 2021, 02:18 AM   #3
ngypheap
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgr View Post
Hello everybody, I got taken by this guy with fake referrals, emails and phone numbers. He also provides fake websites with shipping company (Startpluscourier) Just trying to give everybody heads up so they don't fall as a victim as i did.

I saw he listed DaytonaC, I’m interested and also texted him but I didn’t pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ngypheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2021, 05:53 PM   #4
elioloco
"TRF" Member

Hi there , same happened to my with a guys called “jeanjean” , he provided a lots a references and feedback which made me feel confident also the profile says he is been here since 2013 and lots of transactions. After wire he provided the same shipping company u mentioned which doesn’t exist and since that moment he just keeps avoiding me . Any help will be appreciated. This happened 3 days ago
elioloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2021, 12:10 AM   #5
VintageVagabound
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elioloco View Post
Hi there , same happened to my with a guys called “jeanjean” , he provided a lots a references and feedback which made me feel confident also the profile says he is been here since 2013 and lots of transactions. After wire he provided the same shipping company u mentioned which doesn’t exist and since that moment he just keeps avoiding me . Any help will be appreciated. This happened 3 days ago
Looks like his account was hacked. Call the banks and police immediately. Remote chance the banks could help recoup your money. Two things to think about in the future, wire transfers are extremely risky and if you do wire, does the account match the users name and city? In this case JeanJean was purported to be in Oregon. Did you wire to a bank in Oregon? If somebody asks you to wire to a different name that’s an enormous red flag.
VintageVagabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2021, 10:32 AM   #6
Madgr
"TRF" Member

That's what i thought too about wire transfers., but its not. The bank only requires routing number, account number and bank name and that's it. Warning to everybody and a lesson that does wire transfers call the receiving bank and confirm everything. If i knew that today i wouldn't have lost my money.
Madgr is offline   Reply With Quote