The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 June 2019, 02:15 AM   #1
Rollright
"TRF" Member

FS: Tag Heuer 01 Carrera 43mm Blue Ceramic/Steel Skeleton Dial Watch

Up for sale is a Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 01. This version is the more versatile 43mm version. It has a ceramic blue bezel and stainless steel case. The band is a genuine leather crocodile stitched on rubber band with a stainless steel deployant. The model number is: CAR201T.FC6406

The watch is in great condition and everything works properly. The time, date, chronograph all work and set w/ no issues. The watch has a Heuer 01 caliber movement which is a column wheel chronograph and has a 50 hour power reserve (40 if chronograph is active). This is my first modern column wheel chronograph, and its such a pleasure to start/stop. Much smoother operation than a cam operated chronograph (i.e. eta 7750).

The dial is a skeleton dial with multiple layers. Its beautiful and very unique.
This watch also fits most wrists much better than the 45mm version. I took a wrist shot of my 6.5 inch wrist and it doesn't look too big.

The watch comes with the box and a card from watchbox (originally purchased from watchbox preowned).

I am asking $2950 + 3% paypal fees OBO shipped in CONUS. Feel free to ask any questions and please look at pics for condition of watch.

Rollright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 11:42 AM   #2
Rollright
"TRF" Member

Sold!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Rollright is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carrera , chronograph , heuer 01 , tag heuer