The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 21 January 2020, 09:37 AM   #1
ONeill
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1979 Rolex 1675
Great Transaction with Merchandiser

Greetings! I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Michael, aka Merchandiser, for a great experience in purchasing one of his listings. I was reluctant to go through with a purchase on TRF, feeling uneasy about making such a large purchase completely online, but Michael was incredibly friendly, reassuring and accommodating in answering all my questions and easing my concerns. He even went out of his way and voluntarily took the timepiece into his watchmaker to have the movement inspected and photographed for me. This gesture went a long way and because of it, we learned about a previously unknown recent full-service date inscribed on the inside of the case back.

The purchase went through on a Thursday morning and I had the watch in-hand, shipped and insured cross country, the next day by noon. The timepiece was in the exact condition he described in his listing and portrayed in his photographs.

I highly recommend Michael to everyone, especially first time TRF buyers like me who are looking for a trusted seller that will happily work with you through questions and concerns.

Phil
ONeill is offline   Reply With Quote