The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 3 April 2018, 05:07 AM   #421
Easy E
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
Meh. I'm like an information processor at MI6, sitting in a cubicle at headquarters, munching a day-old scone and drinking PG Tips, trying to make sense of all the data James Bond has turned up after his latest sexcapade and countless vodka martinis.
Everyone has a purpose.
Old 3 April 2018, 06:34 AM   #422
Sal_UKSheffield
"TRF" Member

Lol rite now pretty accurate to say every SS sports model is discontinued... to a degree
Old 3 April 2018, 07:37 PM   #423
superstarmar
Banned

Watch: my wrist presence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_UKSheffield View Post
Lol rite now pretty accurate to say every SS sports model is discontinued... to a degree
True !!!
Old 4 April 2018, 12:57 AM   #424
Sade
Banned

Watch: Rolex Turn-O-Graph
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarmar View Post
True !!!
Yep.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 10 April 2018, 12:26 PM   #425
vazquez1085
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116618LB
I really hate to do this and I'm sorry in advance...but BUMP
Old 10 April 2018, 12:27 PM   #426
Khans14
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazquez1085 View Post
Lmao
Old 10 April 2018, 12:37 PM   #427
Pattyb69
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR|LVC|PAM 911
Quote:
Old 10 April 2018, 12:46 PM   #428
watchmework
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126710BLRO, 116600
Quote:

Ban him.
Old 10 April 2018, 01:02 PM   #429
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Watch: RLX, ALS
Quote:
Hahaha jeez. This thread needs to be dropped like a bad habit.
Old 10 April 2018, 01:10 PM   #430
jrs146
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me Nae Nae
Quote:

It’s like Groundhog Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10 April 2018, 09:19 PM   #431
Glidelock
"TRF" Member

Watch: SDC4000, Sub LVC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!

Update: As my lady friends face was illuminated by the light of the iPad within the night drawer, her sheer beauty over took my senses once again and I knew at once that I still did have a crush on her. So you know what that means: She could see in my eyes that I had been lying to myself and others in saying that I no longer had a crush on her and thus she knew that I had to have her, so she told me I must leave the room at once. Because I harbored no illusion that she desired me back and I only want the best for her..and also because she made it so abundantly clear that I must leave at once...I turned to walk away, when suddenly she put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me back with longing eyes. She took me many times until night turned to day. We laughed and giggled and played Dutch Oven until tears ran down our faces. Later, both with guilt and confusion about what we had done...we consoled each other and drank alcohol about it. I told her, although I enoyed herself very much...that it also left me confused as to whether I wished to continue seeing her, as I’m not sure anything could surpass what had transpired between us. And it seems fruitless to try and re-create the magic of a night in which deep intoxication as well as the subtle lighting of an iPad scrolling through a never ending watch thread set the mood for us to lose our inhibitions. She became frustrated and claimed she was confused and accused me of wanting to live some other life without her in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol over it...and once again she seduces me and I fell asleep and upon waking I realize that she has trapped me because she keeps seducing me and we are married and on our third grandchild It was like Thirty-Five years already when I first saw her. In fact today is our wedding anniversary and for an anniversary gift she has given me a Rolex BLNR in which she thinks may have some value because the sales person had indicated this model was rumored to have been discontinued. Because I harbor no illusions that this rumor is any more accurate then fools claiming it’s safe to wear a Rolex in the shower, or that I no longer had a crush on my lady friend whom has trapped me into a life of fantasizing about Rolex watches and the history they represent, I decided to break out my trusty old iPad and research if this watch was in fact discontinued? Low and behold I came upon this thread and while I was trying to find out how it ended I got hungry and asked my wife to make me a sandwich and she explained to me that we were out of mayonnaise so she had to go to a store...that was three years and nine hours ago, or three years and one hour ago...depending on which hand of my GMT I read. I’m starting to wonder if she met someone else at the grocery store...maybe I’m not the best person for her? Perhaps I will have some alcohol about it!
Old 11 April 2018, 03:38 AM   #432
JacksonStone
Banned

My inner composition teacher is screaming, "Paragraphs!"
Old 11 April 2018, 03:41 AM   #433
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Watch: RLX, ALS
Quote:
Update: As my lady friends face was illuminated by the light of the iPad within the night drawer, her sheer beauty over took my senses once again and I knew at once that I still did have a crush on her. So you know what that means: She could see in my eyes that I had been lying to myself and others in saying that I no longer had a crush on her and thus she knew that I had to have her, so she told me I must leave the room at once. Because I harbored no illusion that she desired me back and I only want the best for her..and also because she made it so abundantly clear that I must leave at once...I turned to walk away, when suddenly she put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me back with longing eyes. She took me many times until night turned to day. We laughed and giggled and played Dutch Oven until tears ran down our faces. Later, both with guilt and confusion about what we had done...we consoled each other and drank alcohol about it. I told her, although I enoyed herself very much...that it also left me confused as to whether I wished to continue seeing her, as I’m not sure anything could surpass what had transpired between us. And it seems fruitless to try and re-create the magic of a night in which deep intoxication as well as the subtle lighting of an iPad scrolling through a never ending watch thread set the mood for us to lose our inhibitions. She became frustrated and claimed she was confused and accused me of wanting to live some other life without her in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol over it...and once again she seduces me and I fell asleep and upon waking I realize that she has trapped me because she keeps seducing me and we are married and on our third grandchild It was like Thirty-Five years already when I first saw her. In fact today is our wedding anniversary and for an anniversary gift she has given me a Rolex BLNR in which she thinks may have some value because the sales person had indicated this model was rumored to have been discontinued. Because I harbor no illusions that this rumor is any more accurate then fools claiming it’s safe to wear a Rolex in the shower, or that I no longer had a crush on my lady friend whom has trapped me into a life of fantasizing about Rolex watches and the history they represent, I decided to break out my trusty old iPad and research if this watch was in fact discontinued? Low and behold I came upon this thread and while I was trying to find out how it ended I got hungry and asked my wife to make me a sandwich and she explained to me that we were out of mayonnaise so she had to go to a store...that was three years and nine hours ago, or three years and one hour ago...depending on which hand of my GMT I read. I’m starting to wonder if she met someone else at the grocery store...maybe I’m not the best person for her? Perhaps I will have some alcohol about it!
Hahahaha. Still killing it. This is the only post that should be bringing this thread back from the dead.
Old 11 April 2018, 03:51 AM   #434
Sade
Banned

Watch: Rolex Turn-O-Graph
Thanks for your $28.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 16 May 2018, 09:00 PM   #435
chrome168
"TRF" Member

Just like to let everybody know that Manila ADs just received 2018-2019 master catalogue and no BLNR nor LN listed. I don’t know what that translates into. Just a piece of information for you.
Old 16 May 2018, 09:08 PM   #436
gregmoeck
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek
why would they discontinue a model that is selling so well, makes no sense.
Old 16 May 2018, 09:13 PM   #437
Alpino
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome168 View Post
... Manila ADs just received 2018-2019 master catalogue and no BLNR nor LN listed...
What they received is 2018-2019 Catalogue ... not Master Catalogue

True 2018-2019 Rolex Master Catalogue still refers to 116710 LN and BLNR . It's on page 87 ...
Old 17 May 2018, 04:21 AM   #438
lovetherolex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpino View Post

True 2018-2019 Rolex Master Catalogue still refers to 116710 LN and BLNR . It's on page 87 ...
Well that clears that up...
Old 17 May 2018, 09:00 AM   #439
Boothroyd
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Wilsdorf(s)
Quote:

Thanks as always, Alpino.
Old 17 May 2018, 09:23 AM   #440
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:

I'm confused, and have some questions:

- What is the difference between the Catalogue and the Master Catalogue? Why would they each contain different information?
- Why would an AD receive a Catalogue but not a Master Catalogue?
- Who has the Master Catalogue?
- Why is Rolex putting out two different catalogs with different information, if ADs might get one that has incomplete or inaccurate information?
- Where did you see the Master Catalogue?

Thanks.
Old 17 May 2018, 09:32 AM   #441
murtuzah
"TRF" Member

No one has actually seen The Master Catalogue as it is in Mordor. It's The Catalogue to rule them all. AD's just have a regular catalogue.
Old 17 May 2018, 09:34 AM   #442
WJGESQ
Banned

When the new Pepsi hits--Batman is DOA.
Old 17 May 2018, 09:37 AM   #443
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJGESQ View Post
When the new Pepsi hits--Batman is DOA.
What does him in; the sugar or the carbonic acid?

I'm guessing it's the sugar.
Old 17 May 2018, 09:38 AM   #444
Aventura
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=Todm;8400872]I don’t have enough posts for link but ablogtowatch says the BLNR is discontinued. If you read their “Hands on” article for the new Pepsi on jubilee you will see it. Hopefully someone else can post link.

Bet it skyrockets in value from here.

What's up ... do you have to sell yours? Well, there are a lot of people in the Forum who put threads just to raise the price of a watch they have to sell. And do not believe that the 126710 is going to be a great event. Very far from that.
Old 17 May 2018, 10:12 AM   #445
Khans14
"TRF" Member

LOL. This thread just keeps popping up. If there were nuclear winter around the world tomorrow three things would survive: cockroaches, the band Aerosmith and this thread. I actually get sadistic joy now when it pops on the first page every other week.
Old 17 May 2018, 10:16 AM   #446
Locust
"TRF" Member

Watch: All
A blog to watch SPECULATED. Somewhere in here I posted an article from time and tide where they actually asked Rolex. Rolex said not discontinued.
Old 17 May 2018, 12:30 PM   #447
avega357
Banned

Watch: Rolex GMT's BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust View Post
A blog to watch SPECULATED. Somewhere in here I posted an article from time and tide where they actually asked Rolex. Rolex said not discontinued.
The way the LN keeps going up in price, the speculation is that it will be discontinued, I know that members say that this is just watch demand, but I think speculation plays a part.
Old 17 May 2018, 01:09 PM   #448
Yobber76
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLNR VTNR PAM 915
I just asked my AD about the BLNR. He stated it would not be discontinued for 2018
Old 17 May 2018, 01:12 PM   #449
dmash
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber76 View Post
I just asked my AD about the BLNR. He stated it would not be discontinued for 2018
It's official, we can close this thread for good. We have official confirmation from an AD, that it is not discontinued.
Old 17 May 2018, 01:52 PM   #450
Glidelock
"TRF" Member

Watch: SDC4000, Sub LVC
Quote:
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
Hahahaha. Still killing it. This is the only post that should be bringing this thread back from the dead.
Yes...however now while having some alcohol over my admiring the good fortune I’ve had with my Rolex purchases, and not pretending that I was the best person for my lady friend, or that I still crush on her, I appear to have discovered that Paul...another member of the forums here perhaps has lured her away with his charm and the way he has coveted her with his fascination of her Growler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_I View Post
Yesterday I stopped at a gas station to get a car wash as it had been several weeks since I had my car washed, and it was really starting to show. While waiting in line I decided to pick up some bread and milk, and also see if they happened to have any sliced cheese for fish sandwiches for later that night. When I went in the store I saw that they had large advertisements advertising that growlers were available on site. I looked around and didn’t see any taps anywhere. I decided to just move on and started to check out. The girl at the counter started to ring me up and I asked, ‘Hey, where are these growlers at?’ She was very friendly and said they were behind the counter. She asked if I wanted one and I thought, sure why not? I originally asked for the Oberon but the keg was already tapped so I went with Lil’ Sumpin instead. She was able to ring everything up in a single transaction.
Closed Thread