The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 August 2018, 07:25 PM   #1
Mephist
"TRF" Member

Rolex and other durable high quality brands

This may be way off topic, but I'll try and see if this post gets any respons.

To me (I know some may not agree) Rolex gives me much value for the money. The biggest reason for why I choose Rolex is because they are so durable, so flawlessly made and they last a life time and even more too.

I like items that are durable and gives me much value for money. So I want to hear about other useful items that are very durable, long lasting and of exceptional quality compared to price.

Another brand I also like is Leatherman. They are so durable and so good quality for the money you pay. And the guarantee and service is exceptional. At a vacation, my wife used the Leatherman to open Coconut's and then washed it in the sea A couple of weeks later when I pack it out everything is just rust. I send it in, they replaced it all free of charge. My father also had a Leatherman that was probably 10 year old, and he had just broken the knife on the middle because he was reckless with it. I sent it in and they did not only change the knife, but lots of other tools too that they decided was not up to standard. Again free of charge.

So Rolex and Leatherman are two of my favorite useful, and durable brands that I use on a daily basis. Anyone got other brands to recommend?