The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 30 March 2018, 10:11 AM   #361
mecanic
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: US
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfoord27 View Post
Perhaps it's a soft discontinuation i.e. that production levels are being reduced so much that it's effectively discontinued as almost no one who wants one can buy one at an AD.
My AD has one left if anyone is interested I don't know if they would ship it
mecanic is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:13 AM   #362
WJGESQ
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,753
Batman is all but dead w the SS Pepsi anyway. Let it go.
WJGESQ is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:18 AM   #363
rxbob23
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: HUNTINGTON BEACH
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecanic View Post
My AD has one left if anyone is interested I don't know if they would ship it
Hi there, I’m looking for a BLNR. Can you tell me who your AD is?

Thanks,
Bobby
rxbob23 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:37 AM   #364
JacksonStone
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbob23 View Post
Hi there, I’m looking for a BLNR. Can you tell me who your AD is?

Thanks,
Bobby
That's what got you to come out of the woodwork, huh?
JacksonStone is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:42 AM   #365
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member
 
Carry The Interest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: LA
Watch: RLX, ALS
Posts: 3,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
That's what got you to come out of the woodwork, huh?
lol! Always funny when I see first posts like this from a member who joined years ago.
Carry The Interest is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:43 AM   #366
JacksonStone
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
lol! Always funny when I see first posts like this from a member who joined years ago.
11.5 years to make his first post. Is that a record?
JacksonStone is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:49 AM   #367
gregmoeck
"TRF" Member
 
gregmoeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maui
Watch: Patek
Posts: 2,032
It's official
gregmoeck is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:50 AM   #368
Scapegoat
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Real Name: Lee
Location: South East Asia
Watch: Tudor Pro
Posts: 1,765
Someone get the 11year record holder a trophy!
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:52 AM   #369
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member
 
Chadridv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Real Name: Chadri
Location: LI, NY
Watch: 116610LV
Posts: 11,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
That's what got you to come out of the woodwork, huh?
solid reason to pop your head out!
Chadridv is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 10:58 AM   #370
WEST HAM ROLEX
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: London/Asia
Watch: GMT LN/SD43/D Blue
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJGESQ View Post
Batman is all but dead w the SS Pepsi anyway. Let it go.
Really??
I prefer a blue car to red car
Love blue,,,have the D Blue

I don't have the BLNR but prefer it to the Pepsi

So I still think the BLNR will be popular for many years
WEST HAM ROLEX is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 11:39 AM   #371
mecanic
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: US
Posts: 33
Icon10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbob23 View Post
Hi there, I’m looking for a BLNR. Can you tell me who your AD is?

Thanks,
Bobby
Sorry I replied to my first private message, i did not see this message first

I'll leave it up to that member to pass info on if they want.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
lol! Always funny when I see first posts like this from a member who joined years ago.
That's how nice the watch is, compels comment from even the most taciturn.
You can't help but sing its praises.
mecanic is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 11:58 AM   #372
topfuel25
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Hcm
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEST HAM ROLEX View Post
Really??
I prefer a blue car to red car
Love blue,,,have the D Blue

I don't have the BLNR but prefer it to the Pepsi

So I still think the BLNR will be popular for many years
Blnr ftw
topfuel25 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 12:46 PM   #373
amh
"TRF" Member
 
amh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tejas
Watch: Various
Posts: 5,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by glidelock View Post
crazy long thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, i got hungry so i left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then i found out that i'm out of mayonnaise so i went to a store. There, i saw the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my whole life. But i'm really a shy person so i took up a three-year personality development course so i can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So i said, all good, i'm a mature person. I want the best for her and i harbor no illusion that i am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so i did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and i got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, i told her she'll be fine and i wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like i said, i am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when i first saw her. Besides, i am quiet happy with the friendship i developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so i said, okay, i want the best for you and i want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and i drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice i gave her when she was in that position and i became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and i slept on the couch. But on the couch, i really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So i tossed and turned for about three hours, then i finally can't take it anymore, i stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and i reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time i saw you, i was reading thread it got so long i left m ipad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then i got distracted by life that i forgot to look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, i've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my ipad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
lmao
amh is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:05 PM   #374
Bladeshot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member
 
Bladeshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Real Name: Grant
Location: U.S.
Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
Posts: 5,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!


OMG, you rock.🤣


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Just another WIS who loves to trade...
Bladeshot is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:17 PM   #375
JR16
2024 Pledge Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 6,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
100% agree. A+ execution on this one.


Post of the year! HILARIOUS!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
JR16 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:18 PM   #376
zjd168
"TRF" Member
 
zjd168's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: US
Posts: 2,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
Holy cow I can't believe it. The best post of the year
zjd168 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:25 PM   #377
Fresh_1
"TRF" Member
 
Fresh_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Real Name: Nicholas
Location: NYC
Watch: 116520
Posts: 855
BLNR at Basel & on US website which has been updated, not all variables of appear in catalog. Highly unlikely discontinued.
Fresh_1 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:55 PM   #378
JacksonStone
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh_1 View Post
BLNR at Basel & on US website which has been updated, not all variables of appear in catalog. Highly unlikely discontinued.
As stated, I went through the Professional price list (except the Daytonas), and all models on the website are represented in the price list with the exception of the BLNR and LN GMTs.
JacksonStone is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 01:57 PM   #379
codecow
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Louis
Location: Bay Area, CA
Watch: PP 5131R
Posts: 4,764
Let it go. Let it go. Can’t hold the Pepsi back anymore!
codecow is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 02:51 PM   #380
Andrés G
"TRF" Member
 
Andrés G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 3,391
OMG! This thread needs to die already.
Andrés G is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 03:09 PM   #381
JacksonStone
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrés G View Post
OMG! This thread needs to die already.
Of course, the best way to make that happen is to keep replying to it.
JacksonStone is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 03:19 PM   #382
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member
 
GB-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Watch: addiction issues
Posts: 36,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmoeck View Post
I’m 5 digit man now, I don’t care
I would be too if I failed so miserably on all my predictions I alleged as facts.
__________________
GB-man is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 06:45 PM   #383
Mozzer
"TRF" Member
 
Mozzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Uk
Watch: BLNR & 114060
Posts: 157
It’s discontinued spoke to Ad
There focus is on supply for the new GMT realeses he said once the final shipments are made it will disappear from website
That’s why it’s not in print as they won’t reprint brochures when watches discontinue
__________________
BLNR
114060
Airking
Omega speedmaster professional
TAG Heuer Monaco
Mozzer is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:02 PM   #384
JacksonStone
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzer View Post
It’s discontinued spoke to Ad
There focus is on supply for the new GMT realeses he said once the final shipments are made it will disappear from website
That’s why it’s not in print as they won’t reprint brochures when watches discontinue
Makes sense. Thanks for the info.
JacksonStone is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:11 PM   #385
yannis
"TRF" Member
 
yannis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Real Name: Yannis
Location: Europe
Watch: maniac
Posts: 9,070
Based on all the above i understand that it is being phased out. Good for the ones who own this truly amazing watch.
__________________
Rolex Submariner 116610LV | Tudor 79220N



yannis is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:17 PM   #386
Wobbly
"TRF" Member
 
Wobbly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: 🇬🇧
Posts: 1,392
Then I'm even more happy if it's being discontinued that 10 days ago, I picked up my new BLNR
Wobbly is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:34 PM   #387
CRM114
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: HK & USA
Watch: GMTs,1803, 16610LV
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
Awesome!
CRM114 is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:41 PM   #388
Beckster
"TRF" Member
 
Beckster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Singapore
Watch: 16710 BLRO
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbob23 View Post
Hi there, I’m looking for a BLNR. Can you tell me who your AD is?

Thanks,
Bobby
Post of the decade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
That's what got you to come out of the woodwork, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR16 View Post
Post of the year! HILARIOUS!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sorry but post of the decade beats post of the year!
__________________
Rolex Only Please
Beckster is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 07:42 PM   #389
Peter B.
"TRF" Member
 
Peter B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belgium
Posts: 58
Picking up mine in the afternoon. Had to wait for only 2 weeks. Last batch?
Peter B. is offline  
Old 30 March 2018, 09:10 PM   #390
jfoord27
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B. View Post
Picking up mine in the afternoon. Had to wait for only 2 weeks. Last batch?
Good work! I'm really keen to pick one up, if anyone knows any ADs who have one in stock, please PM me. Thx!
jfoord27 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Coronet

Takuya Watches

Bobs Watches

Asset Appeal

My Watch LLC

OCWatches

DavidSW Watches


*Banners Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright ©2004-2024, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.