The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 13 February 2013, 05:17 AM   #1
Mojosan
"TRF" Member

Watch: Smurf
FSOT: Carl F. Bucherer Patravi T-Graph 00.10615.08.33.01

Carl F. Bucherer Patravi T-Graph 00.10615.08.33.01

For sale is my Carl F. Bucherer Patravi T-Graph Chronometer men's stainless steel wristwatch. It features hours, minutes, seconds, big date, chronograph & power reserve indicator. Comes with original box, hang tag, and registration card. It also comes with an additional worn OEM Bucherer strap. The extra strap is not in good condition, but I'm including it anyway. The OEM Bucherer strap that is on the watch in the pics is in excellent condition and is also included (you get 2 straps!)

This watch offers great features and complications for the money. 38 jewels, Bucherer's in house CFB1960 movement, 50m water resistance, 42 hour power reserve, and anti-reflective crystal,

I would rate it an 88 to 90 on the TZ scale. There are no nicks or scrapes in the case or crystal. There are a couple of very minor desk diving marks on the bezel which I will do my best to highlight in the pictures. They are visible in the pics, but almost invisible to the eye.

I had an appraisal done, for insurance purposes, at my local retailer and I will include the appraisal along with the watch.

I don't post much here (I mostly just buy) but I have a 100% positive feedback rating on eBay with over 1800 transactions. I can provide a number of references from active RF sellers.

This watch retails for $7,500.00 and I'm selling for $3,850.00. This is a tremendous value for an quality watch with this many complications and features and an in house movement.

Please PM or email FadNetLLC@gmail.com

Mojosan is offline   Reply With Quote