The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 November 2022, 01:21 AM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Tudor Submariner 79090 unpolished EXCELLENT condition

For sale again gentleman/ladies. Buyer came back with a lot of *** and said that *** , so anyway... this gem is for sale !!! Gosh, I really get so sad and disappointed with this kind of people. At any rate, she is for sale !!!

What is for sale here. Description and condition.

Some people have called it the “poor man's” 1680 Sub, but I am telling you… this watch holds its ground by its very own merits. In a VERY rare unpolished and seldom worn condition, Tudor Submariner 79090 with a very nice and sharp case. EVERYTHING on this watch is sharp: The case, the crown, the bezel, the bracelet. The case is the classic super nice and slim Submariner case with 39mm and rated up to 200m water resistance. I would say that this watch wears even better than the venerable 1680 and 5513 Submariner because it is less of a bubble back effect due to the slim ETA based movement. The case still has present nice and blooming chamfers, it is really UNBELIEVABLE to see a piece like this. The dial is an absolutely outstanding nice patina Tudor dial. The hands match the dial and use the same type mercedes hands as the Rolex 5513 counterpart. The dial is perfect from what I can tell, the patina in the dots and hands matches a very creamy and nice constant color, as well as the pip. Please take a look at the amazing serif font on the date wheel in the pic, just amazing !

Service history is unknown, but the watch should have been serviced at a certain point because it is keeping great time. This is a vintage piece and WR is not guaranteed. See the pics please as they are part of the description. TZ 98% in a vintage scale for this watch, it is simply WOW. Serial number will place this in the early 90’s, 1991 or / and 1992; serial number is intact and can be read on the case, just blurred for the ad. The clasp is also correct with P9 code for 1991 and / or 1992. Bracelet 9315 with correct 380B end links and minimal stretch. This watch was used and then saved in a store. There are a few marks as expected on a vintage piece, but the watch presents BEAUTIFULLY.

Pictures ARE part of the description, I have tried to take as many as necessary to represent the watch, if you need more just please let me know. I am known for describing the watches worse than what they actually look, this above description is to be as accurate as my old eyes can tell, but the watch does look awesome. There are marks on the crystal, you can polish it if you so desire.

Further notes.
What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy, let's not waste your time nor mine. I am NOT a watch dealer. I do NOT do this for a living. I am just a WIS that has enjoyed watches all his life. I cannot provide financing. Thank you. I do not provide a warranty. Not affiliated with Rolex or Tudor or any other watch brand at all. And I do love using emojis !

Questions? Please just ask !

Price.
$8999

Payment and shipping. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

I am well known for shipping super fast !
Bank Wire transfer. I will pay for tracked and fully insured shipping for the value of the sale to CONUS via Fedex or UPS fully insured. NO PAYPAL, I was burned, a really good friend was burned, I do not like Paypal, unless we have done a few deals before. OPEN to face to face transactions in the South of Texas, but you MUST provide references before and we are meeting at my bank. Thank you for your understanding.

International buyers are always welcomed, however, please contact me to discuss payment details and YOU will be responsible for paying tracked shipping and customs at your destination. I am very easy to work with and happy to accommodate your requests as much as I can.

Trades.

Only trade accepted is a Doxa 600t from 2000’s, not the newest version. Other than that, absolutely NO TRADES. Thank you very much, but other trade offers will not be entertained. Thank you for your understanding !

References.

I HAVE PLENTY. You can search the forums for them or I can email you all you want to know

Buy with confidence. I am a long standing member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kinds of watches, high end and low end. Happy to provide plenty of references if you need them. I have way more than what the Feedback says, yes... we are sick WIS - es ! LOL .
  1. https://www.watchuseek.com/search/5416078/?q=goyoneuff&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=63&o=date
  2. You can also search here under goyo.
  3. I have references under goyoneuff in Reddit.
  4. I can provide you my Ebay username with 200 100% since 2003.
  5. I can email you references from well know sellers, AD, and widely known watch enthusiast around the globe.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 November 2022, 12:42 AM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump ����
Old 20 November 2022, 02:52 AM   #3
goyo
"TRF" Member

Reduced to $7999

THIS IS IN OUTSTANDING condition !

Possible trades:
  1. Doxa 600t from 2000’s, not the newest version.
  2. Doxa 300 50th Anniversary Professional or Sharkhunter or Searambler
  3. Omega Moon 3750.50 form the 2000's
Old 22 November 2022, 11:11 PM   #4
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump.
Old 26 November 2022, 03:06 AM   #5
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump