The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 5 July 2022, 12:55 PM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex Explorer 1 124270 36mm 2021 Full Set

The newly released Rolex Explorer 124270 redesigned by Rolex. Sporting all the upgrades from their latest collection - in the new 36mm case size, improved to give an elegant, yet versatile wear. It features Rolex's signature Chromalight filled '3-6-9' hour markers & 'Mercedes' hands, powered by the latest generation self-winding calibre 3230 movement, with generous 70-hour power reserve and waterproof to 100m.

Condition: This watch is preowned but in overall excellent sharp unpolished condition. The case is in great with only a few light surface swirls to the polished sides as well as the bezel. Bracelet also excellent with just some typical wear to the clasp.

Includes: Offered complete with the presentation box (double boxed), Rolex booklets, and warranty card (dated Oct. 2021) - Covered by Rolex international 5 Year Warranty until 10/2026

Price is $8,500 - This includes FedEx Express insured shipping within the USA. Payment accepted is bank wire, Zelle, PayPal F&F (G&S +3% with references), and most cryptocurrencies.

You are welcome to call/text me at 475.323.8366 or reach out on Instagram @rebestime. I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references throughout the major watch forums.