The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 22 March 2009, 08:58 AM   #91
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Precision View Post
Good to see that everyone in here is a Laker fan/Lakers are their second favorite team.

-or-

Atleast watch more Lakers games than their team.

The Lakers have toughen up since last year if they play good teams. It's playing down to the level of the weak teams worry me.
Pointless to argue - time will tell!

I hope Kobe wins MVP - this will anger LeBron to the point that he will own the Lakers if they make it to the finals

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2009, 09:05 AM   #92
Omega_Precision
Banned

Watch: ing basketball
LeFreak is a monster.

He has put up crazy numbers that haven't been witnessed since MJ, too bad they were against bad teams.

He has yet to prove he can put those numbers up against good teams this year. I believe both games against the Lakers he had horrible games.

He had horrible games against the Celtics and Magic as well.
Omega_Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2009, 09:11 AM   #93
Omega_Precision
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Pointless to argue - time will tell!

I hope Kobe wins MVP - this will anger LeBron to the point that he will own the Lakers if they make it to the finals

I agree.

There is no point in arguing about this....

Sports is like religion and politics....nobody can agree!

Those are the 3 topics not to stir up with strangers that you met for the first time......

I guess we will wait till the playoffs start then....
Old 22 March 2009, 09:32 AM   #94
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Precision View Post
I agree.

There is no point in arguing about this....

Sports is like religion and politics....nobody can agree!

Those are the 3 topics not to stir up with strangers that you met for the first time......

I guess we will wait till the playoffs start then....
Oh yeah baby, see you there! Can't wait - I love the finals (even if the Lakers are in them )

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 22 March 2009, 10:47 AM   #95
tszyu#1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Day Date
One thing we can all agree on....LET'S GO KNICKS!!! Jk. I didn't do the math, but I think we must win every game and all other contenders for #8 must lose...we're down 11 to Orlando right now... we'll see who we can get next year..this season wasn't a total wash I feel. I think I'm gonna order the Roy Jones PPV tonight to forget about the NBA...yes he's still fighting, but if it's more than 25 bucks, forget it
tszyu#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2009, 11:57 AM   #96
tubojunk
"TRF" Member

Spurs all the way :)
Rolex 126610LN
tubojunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2009, 12:14 PM   #97
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubojunk View Post
Spurs all the way :)
Yeah... all the way to the retirement home

Only NBA team with the average age of 52 I still dislike them less than the Mavs, so it's all good!

Old 22 March 2009, 01:03 PM   #98
MrRetep
"TRF" Member

Watch: the Lakers
Go Lakers! Victory over the Bulls, 117-109
MrRetep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2009, 04:02 PM   #99
Omega_Precision
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tszyu#1 View Post
One thing we can all agree on....LET'S GO KNICKS!!! Jk. I didn't do the math, but I think we must win every game and all other contenders for #8 must lose...we're down 11 to Orlando right now... we'll see who we can get next year..this season wasn't a total wash I feel. I think I'm gonna order the Roy Jones PPV tonight to forget about the NBA...yes he's still fighting, but if it's more than 25 bucks, forget it
Hopefully LeTripleDouble goes to your team.....
Old 22 March 2009, 11:38 PM   #100
bodybump
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: Me!!!
Different story guys..playoffs is a different story..Cav's and Lakers are always a contender..but in the end the silent teams usually wins..im talking about spurs..they are never a crowd favorite but always in the playoffs and always killing those one on the number one spot.....i think it will be Boston again!! damn my heat needs to be re heated....
Old 23 March 2009, 01:10 AM   #101
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Go Lakers! Victory over the Bulls, 117-109
See - that's what I am saying, the Lakers fans start celebrating too soon! Whooptie-doo, they beat the Cows who don't even have a winning record this year! You should EXPECT them to!

Just wait for the post-season, baby! GO CELTICS!

Old 23 March 2009, 03:08 AM   #102
tszyu#1
"TRF" Member

Greg, are you a Mass transplant living in OH?
Old 23 March 2009, 04:04 AM   #103
MrRetep
"TRF" Member

Quote:
See - that's what I am saying, the Lakers fans start celebrating too soon! Whooptie-doo, they beat the Cows who don't even have a winning record this year! You should EXPECT them to!

Just wait for the post-season, baby! GO CELTICS!
lol Normally I wouldnt celebrate winning over the Bulls, but considering our record in the last couple of weeks. ANY win is a good win
Old 23 March 2009, 07:20 AM   #104
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
lol Normally I wouldnt celebrate winning over the Bulls, but considering our record in the last couple of weeks. ANY win is a good win
LOL!

I used to be an adamant Lakers-hater, but as of lately I have cooled off... Kobe stopped being a selfish pre-madonna, I have always liked Odom, Bynum seems like a nice kid... But Vujacic - I could run him over with my car and not even stop to check if he is OK. From that lame-ass jumper to the greasy hair - hate the guy.

And since the Lakers are about the only west contender and I am east all the way, I have to dislike them!

Old 23 March 2009, 07:23 AM   #105
erwin
-

Watch: SD
Quote:
LOL!

I used to be an adamant Lakers-hater, but as of lately I have cooled off... Kobe stopped being a selfish pre-madonna, I have always liked Odom, Bynum seems like a nice kid... But Vujacic - I could run him over with my car and not even stop to check if he is OK. From that lame-ass jumper to the greasy hair - hate the guy.

And since the Lakers are about the only west contender and I am east all the way, I have to dislike them!
Where are you going with this thread, Buddy? To start bashing teams and to start arguments is not cool! Oh yeah, Gooooo Lakers!
Old 23 March 2009, 07:45 AM   #106
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Greg, are you a Mass transplant living in OH?
Not at all - just like Pierce, KG, Allen, Perkins, Rondo.... Would like them in other teams as well, they just happen to have gathered in Boston!

Old 23 March 2009, 07:47 AM   #107
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Pete - what do you think about coach Jackson? Do you like him better now or in Chicago?

Old 23 March 2009, 07:58 AM   #108
MrRetep
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Pete - what do you think about coach Jackson? Do you like him better now or in Chicago?
Im a little too young to really remember him in Chicago I was about 8 or 9 when he began coaching the Lakers, So all I know about Phil is his career with the Lakers. So to answer your questions, As I only "know" him with the Lakers, I like him better with the Lakers And as a coach, Id say he sure knows what he'd doing, Achieving 3 seperate "Three-Peats" with 2 different teams in under ten years should seak for itself
Old 23 March 2009, 08:04 AM   #109
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Im a little too young to really remember him in Chicago I was about 8 or 9 when he began coaching the Lakers, So all I know about Phil is his career with the Lakers. So to answer your questions, As I only "know" him with the Lakers, I like him better with the Lakers And as a coach, Id say he sure knows what he'd doing, Achieving 3 seperate "Three-Peats" with 2 different teams in under ten years should seak for itself

It does, no doubt. He used to me a really nice guy, but now it seems like he is a bitter old man. Sexist too - whenever he is interviewed by a woman reporter, he kinda shrugs off her questions and acts arrogant. He used to be my idol in Chicago....

Old 23 March 2009, 09:32 AM   #110
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Cleveland @ New Jersey on right now! (7 mins left in the 3rd)

Of course, I EXPECT Cleveland to win here, but who knows... Tszuy, LeBron will avenge NY for that a$$whopping Knicks received Wednesday night

LeBron delivers justice!

Old 23 March 2009, 09:47 AM   #111
tszyu#1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Cleveland @ New Jersey on right now! (7 mins left in the 3rd)

Of course, I EXPECT Cleveland to win here, but who knows... Tszuy, LeBron will avenge NY for that a$$whopping Knicks received Wednesday night

LeBron delivers justice!

Clev is up 18 right now..I really don't see any team giving them trouble except LA. It's gonna be an awesome finals, I was kind of leaning towards LA, but the more Cavs I watch, theyare a machine, just like the 2003-2004 Pistons used to be and I can't see any team in the east stopping them from going to the finals..except the Knicks We will be a force to contend with one day...the Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn Nets project looks all but dead, apparently Lebron's friendship with Jay Z isn't enough to sway him to NJ, but I bet he does something unexpected next year...another triple double it looks like
Old 23 March 2009, 09:54 AM   #112
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Clev is up 18 right now..I really don't see any team giving them trouble except LA. It's gonna be an awesome finals, I was kind of leaning towards LA, but the more Cavs I watch, theyare a machine, just like the 2003-2004 Pistons used to be and I can't see any team in the east stopping them from going to the finals..except the Knicks We will be a force to contend with one day...the Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn Nets project looks all but dead, apparently Lebron's friendship with Jay Z isn't enough to sway him to NJ, but I bet he does something unexpected next year...another triple double it looks like
Yup - another awesome performance. Here's my thing - I would LOVE to see Cleveland get it all, but I don't think they can get past either the Spurs or Lak's. So I have to be realistic here, thusly pulling for Boston. I know there is a dislike between them NY, so I don't expect you to join me on the Celtics train

Having said that, my ULTIMATE finals would be Cleveland vs LA, Cavs in 6 games please NBA spirits, grant me my wish!

Old 23 March 2009, 10:08 AM   #113
tszyu#1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Yup - another awesome performance. Here's my thing - I would LOVE to see Cleveland get it all, but I don't think they can get past either the Spurs or Lak's. So I have to be realistic here, thusly pulling for Boston. I know there is a dislike between them NY, so I don't expect you to join me on the Celtics train

Having said that, my ULTIMATE finals would be Cleveland vs LA, Cavs in 6 games please NBA spirits, grant me my wish!

You are right on the NY Boston thing, but I'm realistic too. Last year, they were THE team. This year, not resigning James Posey, KG being hurt a good portion of the season, they just don't have that air of invincibility...it's little things also-no PJ Brown (he can burn in NBA hell after he flipped Charlie Ward in the '97 playoffs) and the fact that Marbury is on their team- I'm superstitious about some things and one is that Marbury will ruin your team from the inside. It's like Mike getting KO'd by Buster Douglas-everyone saw he was human and that he could be hurt and he no longer carried that air about him.

All that being said, LA is the tougher matchup, but Cleveland will make the finals, I am very confidant
Old 23 March 2009, 11:10 AM   #114
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
You are right on the NY Boston thing, but I'm realistic too. Last year, they were THE team. This year, not resigning James Posey, KG being hurt a good portion of the season, they just don't have that air of invincibility...it's little things also-no PJ Brown (he can burn in NBA hell after he flipped Charlie Ward in the '97 playoffs) and the fact that Marbury is on their team- I'm superstitious about some things and one is that Marbury will ruin your team from the inside. It's like Mike getting KO'd by Buster Douglas-everyone saw he was human and that he could be hurt and he no longer carried that air about him.

All that being said, LA is the tougher matchup, but Cleveland will make the finals, I am very confidant
Well said

Don't like Marbury either, but otherwise Celtics are good. As far as your prediction about Cavs - from your mouth to G-d's ears

Old 23 March 2009, 11:57 AM   #115
bodybump
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: Me!!!
Heat beats Detroit!!!!!
Old 23 March 2009, 05:00 PM   #116
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Let me celebrate Cavs win over NJ with an LA-style celebration

Kidding, folks!

Old 24 March 2009, 01:45 AM   #117
tszyu#1
"TRF" Member

He guys lwt's not count out the Rockets....could be their year without TMac
Old 24 March 2009, 09:00 AM   #118
Omega_Precision
Banned

I see a possible Lebron, Wade and Bosh team...all three will be free agents.

I can't see a team paying for the 3 but the possibility is just crazy!

Go Lakers.....I Love L.A.
Old 24 March 2009, 11:29 AM   #119
Brunotheboxer
Banned

Watch: 16610,PAM. 111, G
All I have to say is two words............KG
Brunotheboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2009, 12:34 PM   #120
Omega_Precision
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post
All I have to say is two words............KG
KG?

The same guy that picks on smaller players than him?

Odom>KG