The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 15 June 2022, 02:37 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
FS: IWC Pilot Chronograph C.03 41mm LIMITED COLLECTIVE HOROLOGY EDITION IW388105

Hello!

Asking $7,150 USD via bank wire, Escrow.com (shared fee) or Zelle. Texas residents to add 8.25% sales tax.

What Makes this Piece Special?
This is a true collector’s piece! Limited to 125 pieces and only available to members of the Collective Horology group. This “C.03” is a monochromatic version of the popular Pilot’s Chronograph 41 featuring a vintage-inspired matte black dial with white markers & indicators, slim 41mm case, German day disk, exhibition case back with black nickel-plated rotor, and textured black calfskin strap with an IWC branded buckle. The features and design are “subtle nods to some of Collective Horology’s favorite design signatures of yesteryear.” Powering the timepiece is the in-house IWC caliber 69385 movement which beats at 28,800 vph and contains 33 jewels. Kit comes complete with box, travel case, manual, warranty card, IWC cleaning cloth and 2 OEM straps.

What is “Collective Horology?”
For those that may not know, Collective Horology is a “close-knit and highly secretive watch-collectors club” based in the heart of Silicon Valley and was founded by Asher Rapkin and Gabe Reilly. Over they years, they have collaborated with major watchmakers including Zenith, Joshua Shapiro, H.Moser & Cie, IWC, and others. The group is rather exclusive as the only way to enroll is to be accepted through their application process.

CONDITION:
Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues. The crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see, and there is very minor wear along the thin polished bezel ring. Little to no wear around the case back as well. Straps and clasp are in excellent condition. The piece looks absolutely stunning under any light and you will surely not be disappointed! The bezel ring looks dented near the crown on some of the shots but that is actually the reflection of the crown.

I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Reference number – IW388105
Model – Pilot Chronograph C.03 The Collective Horology Edition
Number – 49 of 125
Complications – German Day and Arabic Date
Movement – IWC Calibre 69385
Case Material – Stainless Steel
Condition – Used/MINT
Scope of delivery – Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska
Gender – Male
Case diameter – 41mm
Water-resistance – 100m
Power reserve – 46-hour
Dial – Matte black with white markers & indicators
Set Contents – Box, travel case, manual, warranty card, IWC cleaning cloth
Card Dated – 12/15/2021
Bracelet – OEM textured black calfskin and OEM black leather (2 total)
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?
I have done many deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share proving the solid reputation I’ve been building in the watch selling/buying community. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience with many benefits included in the price. This is why my watches are often NOT the cheapest on the market!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

For References:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

There is one picture with the crown pulled out that I know may bother some people - shoot, it bugs me too😆. I do have a doctored version of the picture where the crown was moved down that I may use for social media. In the spirit of transparency, that picture will not be used for listing purposes.

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 June 2022, 11:31 PM   #2
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Market correction...asking $8,500 as the only other one for sale is being offered by Collective Horology directly at $8,900 + tax
Old 30 June 2022, 01:03 AM   #3
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Bump! The last listing of this piece in used condition was offered by Collective Horology themselves and recently SOLD for $8900 + tax!
Old 2 July 2022, 02:20 AM   #4
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Sold