The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 June 2020, 07:54 AM   #11
cruise_bone
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
Thanks for the comprehensive answer! Interesting about the rubber. I’m looking at a titanium model, so I don’t know that I could go black with the blue face and I don’t really like the blue rubber (blue and brown looks reasonable — but no brown rubber). The titanium is much lighter than the steel version, so there’s that.

Can I ask why the EXPII gets the most wrist time? Is it short sleeve related (and on that point, does the PO actually fit under shirt sleeves)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You basically answered your own question. The Omega is a 43.5 mm thick and though I can sometimes get it under a long sleeve dress shirt, which is what I wear when I am in the office, most of the time the 41mm Rolex wins. I have not put in the effort to increase my left sleeve cuff size like some WIS here do. However, in short sleeves, or long sleeve wool or cotton polo's or t-shirts, or with any sweater, the Omega is likely to win.
cruise_bone is offline   Reply With Quote