The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 25 February 2021, 11:09 PM   #31
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marck1973 View Post
That is great, thank you. Hopefully it may even be f2f in the summer.
M.
That would be even better, rather than the zoom thing..........so let's hope we are all in a better place this summer and can have an AP meeting in London.
GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2021, 11:22 PM   #32
GS93108
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW44 View Post
That would be even better, rather than the zoom thing..........so let's hope we are all in a better place this summer and can have an AP meeting in London.
The only issue with in person get togethers is that numbers are limited and AP House will be in big demand from their regular schedule, e.g. hosting clients, press events, dinners etc. All the things that they do in the normal course of business plus everything that was postponed from 2020.

Last year when I proposed it to AP their diary was already heavily booked, and we were looking at well after summer. Let’s not forget that we’d be monopolizing AP House, so they’d not be able to accommodate other clients whilst we are there.

So, I’ll talk to them about putting something in the diary for after summer, more likely September time.

In the mean time, I propose at least one more virtual GTG.
GS93108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 12:26 AM   #33
marck1973
"TRF" Member

I agree Gary, especially after lockdown ends they will be inundated with client requests to visit. After the initial surge things should calm down so we would be better to then arrange the f2f
Thanks again for all your help
Marc.
marck1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 01:19 AM   #34
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS93108 View Post
The only issue with in person get togethers is that numbers are limited and AP House will be in big demand from their regular schedule, e.g. hosting clients, press events, dinners etc. All the things that they do in the normal course of business plus everything that was postponed from 2020.

Last year when I proposed it to AP their diary was already heavily booked, and we were looking at well after summer. Let’s not forget that we’d be monopolizing AP House, so they’d not be able to accommodate other clients whilst we are there.

So, I’ll talk to them about putting something in the diary for after summer, more likely September time.

In the mean time, I propose at least one more virtual GTG.
I completely understand and concur Gary. Some things are worth waiting for and a meeting at AP House would be one of those later this year.

In the meantime would be great to arrange a virtual meet as per the thread here. Thanks for your efforts
GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote