Just in case you missed it.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=451322

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT

Instagram: @thehighlander65
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2014, 12:57 AM   #2
lapince
"TRF" Member

Just made a donation to be pledge member, how does it take to be in effect?
Thanks.
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2017, 12:34 PM   #3
DONGinsler
"TRF" Member

While it would be nice to contribute to use the sales corner. I don't post enough here and two posts have been up since June.

I figured that contributing by participation would count for something, but I guess not.

I contribute on 13 different watch forums and a small number of others off topic ones.

Good luck with your forum

Regards

DON
DONGinsler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2017, 01:48 PM   #4
sleddog
Moderator & 2017 HULK Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONGinsler View Post
While it would be nice to contribute to use the sales corner. I don't post enough here and two posts have been up since June.

I figured that contributing by participation would count for something, but I guess not.

I contribute on 13 different watch forums and a small number of others off topic ones.

Good luck with your forum

Regards

DON

You've posted in an almost 4 year old thread, and a cryptic one at that.
Are you trying to say, because you 'post' (This and other forums), that should be enough to allow you access of posting in the classifieds?

You can view and contact sellers to buy, you just can't post to sell, unless you're a pledge member. A fair deal by any standards, especially given on an advertising/pop up free format.

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 September 2017, 02:02 AM   #5
DONGinsler
"TRF" Member

Sorry, but didn't know it was 4 years old as the pledge post in the Panerai strap sales corner is new, so assume so was the post in the Panerai forum.

Being a pledge member is fine if this is your go to site and one spends the majority of their time here.

I don't. I join forums to use their sales corners, but I don't just post and run.

I come back at least a few times per week to check the Panerai forum and participate (posting and replying).

I don't abuse the sales forums. I make a single post on some and don't re-post until the post is off the board.

Paying $25.00 to post 1-2 times a year isn't in my financial best interest when I don't even know if I do any sales off this forum (people don't say what forum they found my ad's).

This is basically a Rolex forum with some side forums for Rolex members which may own another brand

I would like to continue to post, but if I can't use the sales corner. My time is better spent on those forums that allow me to at no cost.

I left another forum last year after 18 years and close to 20,000 participating posts as they wanted me to pay $1500 to use their sales corner. Same price as a seller who hadn't contributed one single post on the forum.

Major disrespect to me and a couple of others who contributed on that forum for over a decade

Thanks

DON
DONGinsler is offline   Reply With Quote