The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 18 September 2020, 02:52 AM   #1
MrSub
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116613LN Diamond D
Info needed on my recent purchase

Hi All

New member and new to the world of Rolex as of last week buying both a 116613LN Diamond Dial and a July 2020 dated No Date 114060.

Have been a Omega man for last 5 years but always wanted a Rolex but couldn't resist buying both of the above.

The 114060 box has the following numbers on it J858F499 and M126300 31-13-171, can anyone tell me if they're important or not and if they relate to where the watch was registered and if they relate to the box being correct for the watch which on the card shows Chile, having said that i was looking on another thread re country codes and Chile was down as 781, again if anyone can confirm if this is correct or not i'd be very grateful.

When i went to collect the watch it was missing its booklets and guarantee card holder, the watch itself still had all the stickers intact, tags etc and guarantee card so on the face of it i was happy and the dealer said he'd post the booklets etc on to me explaining that they get sent the watches separate to the boxes.

The dealer has a number of outlets and has been trading Rolex watches for some years so i've no reason to disbelieve him but still not sure on his story about the missing booklets.

Thanks in advance
Andrew
MrSub is offline   Reply With Quote