The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 April 2020, 04:46 AM   #9
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
agree. I am not overly worried about myself. just stating some of what I am doing and what I am thinking.

curious though that the worlds' experts are not putting out this information. that people are not researching this.

it is similar to the problem with diabetes and obesity in the US. Instead of actually taking accountability for ones self and actions, we are creating new and different drugs. the government should be promoting a healthy diet and lifestyle not pouring money into a broken healthcare solution that just kicks the can down the road.

this virus appears to be attacking those very same people that should have been getting healthier based on their diabetes rather than taking pills to mask it.

its as if everyone would prefer to just sit around and let someone else solve their problems. I simply don't understand this mindset.

yes, I can barely tie my own shoes so I will buy slip ons instead. that is the mentality here. Instead of actually pushing yourself away from the table and effecting positive changes.

in this situation, we are literally right now locked away in our homes. Why exactly are government officials not promoting a health lifestyle??? why is there absolutely zero accountability for us as individuals.

because the vast majority are looking for some kind of handout or help or solution to be provided to them.
I think that expecting the government to provide heath advice is rather optimistic but rather naive.

Federal politicians need to accept bribes (donations) at the rate of $18,000 per day. They go into a special room and solicit them on a daily or twice a week basis. Every lobby from grains, sugar, soft drink, to milk to manufacturing, to Big Food, Pharma etc etc is paying them money. Most of what people in the US now eat is fake food, saturated with sugar and advertised a healthy.

So to expecting the government to offer anything meaningful is not going to happen.

Pharma is a major player in the medical field, and sponsors almost ALL medical studies, medical research facilities and medical schools as well as "information" to doctors.

In fact the movement to proper eating and health came NOT from the medical profession but from people who have a medical background and took it upon themselves to start research into what we are eating that is making us sick and obese. Usually from a personal quest.

A bit of info on who owns what, and of course they pay millions/billions to lobby groups every year.

https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2017/0...edia-internet/