The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 22 July 2015, 09:48 AM   #1
87CHRISSS
"TRF" Member

Submariner TT SS 18k Blue Face Value

Hey folks, im fairly new to the site just wanted to kind of figure out exactly the value of my watch is before i get hustled by a jeweler or private collector.

Some history, i bought this watch pre-owned from my neighbor about 6 yrs ago been hanging out with me ever since. The original owner had the watched service right before i bought it.

I have two kids now and i notice the watch has been sitting in the drawer way too long. Might sell it

So would like an honest value of the watch from a pre-owned standpoint from you guys.

From what i know it's all original does not have any aftermarket parts whatsoever,
N serial so from what i have researched its a 92 i do remember my neighbor had purchased it new mid to early 90'S

LMK guys not sure if im going to sell yet but i want to know the value of it.
87CHRISSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2015, 09:53 AM   #2
87CHRISSS
"TRF" Member

Erased pics
Old 22 July 2015, 09:57 AM   #3
hunterp27
Banned

Watch: WG 18039 Day/Date
The best thing you could do is go to the Classifieds and use the "search" feature. Put in the reference number for your watch and whammo, up will come all of the ones that have been advertised here for sale. You can see the prices and judge your condition based against those for sale. If you have the box(s) and papers that might make it easier to sell. You won't necessarily get more for the watch but you will likely widen your candidate pool if you choose to sell it. Good luck......
hunterp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2015, 10:09 AM   #4
87CHRISSS
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterp27 View Post
The best thing you could do is go to the Classifieds and use the "search" feature. Put in the reference number for your watch and whammo, up will come all of the ones that have been advertised here for sale. You can see the prices and judge your condition based against those for sale. If you have the box(s) and papers that might make it easier to sell. You won't necessarily get more for the watch but you will likely widen your candidate pool if you choose to sell it. Good luck......

Appreciate it, yeah i was looking for a search icon..guess i missed it.. Going page by page i got discouraged i'll try again thanks!