The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 16 March 2019, 02:50 AM   #1
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

Fantastic first buying experience with RLXtrader and OCROLEXGUY

This review is a little bit delayed since I have purchased my watch a while back, but I just want to express my satisfaction in purchasing a watch off of the forums for the first time. This was my first time purchasing via bank wire, and so naturally, I felt apprehensive.

Initially I contacted George (RLXtrader) about a watch that he had for sale, but he informed me that it was going to be through Patrick (OCROLEXGUY). As soon as it was put up for sale with Patrick, he immediately gave me a text to notify me. After several questions that he answered, I was confident to purchase the watch.

I suppose this is mainly a review for RLXtrader, although I did contact Patrick in several instances regarding verification. Both of them responded to my inquiries and my questions regarding the watch.

As soon as the wire was received, they shipped out the watch (Tudor Sub 75090) and it arrived to me the next day. Very happy with the experience, and I would not hesitate to do another transaction with RLXtrader or OCROLEXGUY.
mrs_LA is offline   Reply With Quote