The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > Pens & Writing Instruments > Pen Classifieds

Old 26 December 2021, 12:00 AM   #1
watchnut.com
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 15400ST
FS: Parker Duofold “ACE” Pearl & Black Centennial FP (XF) and RB Set

I purchased this pair of Duofold pens circa 2007 or early 2008 from Fahrney’s Pens in Washington, D.C. They are unused and have been part of my display collection since acquisition. The fountain pen was originally purchased with a Fine Italic nib, which I did not like, and had Parker replace it with an Extra Fine nib, which is my favorite Parker nib. These pens were manufactured in the Newhaven, U.K. factory (which was closed in 2010), and are engraved Made in U.K. and date coded Y.III (2006).

The black & pearl versions of the Duofolds were discontinued in 2005, and returned to the market in 2007, after a redesign. The redesign included the ace of spades design engraving on the nib and the cap/crown decal. Given the date code, this pair would have been part of the first production run of the redesigned Duofold in Pearl & Black to come out of the Newhaven shop.

Both of these pens have never been used, handled only on rare occasion, have been stored in a climate controlled environment since acquisition, and include all boxes and papers originally supplied.

Asking $1,000.00 inclusive of PayPal fees, shipping, and insurance. Payment via PayPal. Sales to the United States only.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - William Shakespeare

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit
watchnut.com is offline   Reply With Quote