The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 25 March 2023, 03:06 AM   #6001
Johndong888
"TRF" Member

Watch: PAM 372

Damn no one is updating this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johndong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2023, 06:53 AM   #6002
raclaims
"TRF" Member

Here you go

raclaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 March 2023, 06:54 AM   #6003
7sins
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raclaims View Post
Here you go

How do you find the rm65 wears? Been contemplating buying, haven't seen it in person but hope the pushers on the side optically make it not appear as thick of a case compared to the rm11?
Richard Mille RG RM030 || Richard Mille RM72ti || AP 26240 50TH Green Royal Oak Chrono || AP Royal Oak Blue JUMBO SS 15202ST || AP ROO Diver Green 15720ST || ♕ Rolex Platinum Daytona Diamond 116506 || Cartier Santos
7sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 March 2023, 08:44 AM   #6004
Johndong888
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Here you go

Awesome!
Black strap is so clean. Might go back to it.

[mention]7sins[/mention] love the 65-01 size. Coupled with the Ti, I think it’s perfect and it’s lighter than our 30. The RG variant is very heavy for this ref.

Old 26 March 2023, 08:38 PM   #6005
raclaims
"TRF" Member

Agreed the size is terrific for a summer watch
Id stick with the 72 for under the cuff

The 65 is light and comfy and lots of really cool details

Also agree id stick with carbon or Ti I def didn’t want the rose version
raclaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 March 2023, 07:07 AM   #6006
7sins
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndong888 View Post
Awesome!
Black strap is so clean. Might go back to it.

[mention]7sins[/mention] love the 65-01 size. Coupled with the Ti, I think it’s perfect and it’s lighter than our 30. The RG variant is very heavy for this ref.

This looks great, love the light blue strap pairing! Any chance you can take a wrist shot next to the rm030, would love to see the size comparison. Does it wear much larger than the 30? The 30 pushes the size limit of my wrist.

Quote:
Agreed the size is terrific for a summer watch
Id stick with the 72 for under the cuff

The 65 is light and comfy and lots of really cool details

Also agree id stick with carbon or Ti I def didn’t want the rose version
Thank you! Was actually looking at the RG iteration, perhaps I will have to revisit that thought.
Richard Mille RG RM030 || Richard Mille RM72ti || AP 26240 50TH Green Royal Oak Chrono || AP Royal Oak Blue JUMBO SS 15202ST || AP ROO Diver Green 15720ST || ♕ Rolex Platinum Daytona Diamond 116506 || Cartier Santos
7sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 April 2023, 08:15 AM   #6007
TopherMins
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP, RM

TopherMins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17 April 2023, 07:18 PM   #6008
Armis
"TRF" Member

I was watching the show Succession and it looked like a main character, Kendall, was wearing an RM. It looked very cool on him, both avant-garde and sophisticated at the same time. If any of you saw and noticed, do you know which model?

I believe it is a 67-01 because it had a slim case and a metal shimmer to the case and dial when moved into the light, thereby suggesting it’s a white metal case (wg or titanium) and a skeleton dial.
But I can’t be sure.
Armis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 April 2023, 05:43 AM   #6009
eggonawindow
"TRF" Member

New 65-01

New 65-01
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 829CB0A7-D685-4D00-831B-2E84636148B0.jpg (205.7 KB, 907 views)
eggonawindow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 April 2023, 07:11 AM   #6010
APhound
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopherMins View Post

Topher- first of all you must have one of the best collections ever.
Second- I really appreciate you wearing such big watches and seems like you don’t have a huge wrist. Always enjoyed all your wrist shots.

APhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2023, 12:51 AM   #6011
abacona
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armis View Post
I was watching the show Succession and it looked like a main character, Kendall, was wearing an RM. It looked very cool on him, both avant-garde and sophisticated at the same time. If any of you saw and noticed, do you know which model?

I believe it is a 67-01 because it had a slim case and a metal shimmer to the case and dial when moved into the light, thereby suggesting it’s a white metal case (wg or titanium) and a skeleton dial.
But I can’t be sure.

It’s supposed to be a 67-01 but it might be a replica.. I own one as well and it looked a little off

Friends in Hollywood said it’s common to use rep watches but this would be a bold move considering the show, audience, and the budget lol

abacona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2023, 01:03 AM   #6012
TopherMins
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbees319 View Post
Topher- first of all you must have one of the best collections ever.
Second- I really appreciate you wearing such big watches and seems like you don’t have a huge wrist. Always enjoyed all your wrist shots.

Thank you! I have a small wrist, never actually measured it. I say wear what you like, don’t be limited to how it looks on your wrist. If it feels uncomfortable that’s a different story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TopherMins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2023, 08:52 AM   #6013
dmitrii_
"TRF" Member

Has it gotten any easier getting a 67-02 from boutique with 0 purchase history and without buying unwanted pieces? If

ig: therolexgram
dmitrii_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2023, 12:53 PM   #6014
Johndong888
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitrii_ View Post
Has it gotten any easier getting a 67-02 from boutique with 0 purchase history and without buying unwanted pieces? If

No

Old 28 April 2023, 07:49 PM   #6015
Exceptional1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sky-Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndong888 View Post
No

How about the 67-01?
Exceptional1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2023, 12:38 PM   #6016
Armis
"TRF" Member

Any RM 028 owners?

The recent post by Topher as well as seeing an RM diver on a collector recently has gotten me thinking seriously about the RM 028. I know there have been a number of limited edition 028s in the past with different colorways, but if anyone here has one I’d appreciate knowing your experience, please. It’s not a subtle watch, that’s for sure, but it is unique as an RM and also different from the usual tonneau RMs. Thank you.
Old 1 May 2023, 09:11 AM   #6017
mspeed76
"TRF" Member

I think the last few years as the brand has established itself, they have strived to be even more exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceptional1 View Post
How about the 67-01?
mspeed76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 2023, 02:58 PM   #6018
conkers
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many!
Quote:
The recent post by Topher as well as seeing an RM diver on a collector recently has gotten me thinking seriously about the RM 028. I know there have been a number of limited edition 028s in the past with different colorways, but if anyone here has one I’d appreciate knowing your experience, please. It’s not a subtle watch, that’s for sure, but it is unique as an RM and also different from the usual tonneau RMs. Thank you.
I own/have owned several versions. My favourites are the Marcus edition and the US Boutique blackout 30 piece edition. Sadly both are older variants in DLC rather than newer more resilient materials like carbon so you need to be slightly careful not to knock them as the coating will come off. The Americas/Argentina/Orange flash/Mexico editions are also DLC IIRC. I don't think there are any NTPT variants. Whilst the 25 comes in a carbon variant, I don't recall whether the 28 does. Edo I am sure will come along to provide his encyclopaedic insights!
Old 2 May 2023, 01:11 PM   #6019
Armis
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
I own/have owned several versions. My favourites are the Marcus edition and the US Boutique blackout 30 piece edition. Sadly both are older variants in DLC rather than newer more resilient materials like carbon so you need to be slightly careful not to knock them as the coating will come off. The Americas/Argentina/Orange flash/Mexico editions are also DLC IIRC. I don't think there are any NTPT variants. Whilst the 25 comes in a carbon variant, I don't recall whether the 28 does. Edo I am sure will come along to provide his encyclopaedic insights!
Thank you, Roger. That breakdown of the line and your experience with them are very informative. Similarly, looking at these different pieces in your IG posts provides additional appreciation for the different round pieces.
Sincere thanks.
Old 2 May 2023, 11:29 PM   #6020
conkers
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many!
Quote:
Thank you, Roger. That breakdown of the line and your experience with them are very informative. Similarly, looking at these different pieces in your IG posts provides additional appreciation for the different round pieces.
Sincere thanks.
Thanks it is a great model in my view.

Looking beyond the basic diver, I am a huge fan of most of the round models. The 39 remains my favourite round RM. Of the two 39 variants, the tourbillon is just epic. Sadly I have only ever owned the "cooking" version - the tourbillon has remained out of reach up to this point.
Old 2 June 2023, 10:15 AM   #6021
Jonnyindy
"TRF" Member

Hey Guys,
I’m having a tough time finding the correct 4 prong screwdriver for the strap screws on my 67-02.
Can anyone recommend a good one

Thanks!
Jonnyindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 October 2023, 11:45 PM   #6022
Jmaguire17
"TRF" Member

Nwa 67-01

After more than 2 years of multiple visits to boutiques and countless conversations about various pieces, I finally received the 67-01. Patient persistence with tact paid off!
Coming from the world of the Holy Trinity, I was attracted to the elegant contours and details of this watch. Like the AP 16202, the deceptively simply dial with its art deco styling initially seems plain but then shines with certain angles of the light and love it in its entirety more. Especially in our current times, I didn't want a flamboyant blingy piece, rather one that I and our watch community would appreciate. I am extremely excited to join the club and I know it's only the beginning!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20231013_142706.jpg (138.5 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg 20231013_143503.jpg (103.6 KB, 313 views)
Jmaguire17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 October 2023, 11:52 PM   #6023
bigsid05
"TRF" Member

Incredible and congratulations! LA boutique?
bigsid05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 12:57 AM   #6024
RRJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaguire17 View Post
After more than 2 years of multiple visits to boutiques and countless conversations about various pieces, I finally received the 67-01. Patient persistence with tact paid off!
Coming from the world of the Holy Trinity, I was attracted to the elegant contours and details of this watch. Like the AP 16202, the deceptively simply dial with its art deco styling initially seems plain but then shines with certain angles of the light and love it in its entirety more. Especially in our current times, I didn't want a flamboyant blingy piece, rather one that I and our watch community would appreciate. I am extremely excited to join the club and I know it's only the beginning!
Congrats! Easily my favorite RM. What‘s the retail price for a 67-01 nowadays?
RRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 01:27 AM   #6025
Booth9999
"TRF" Member

Quote:
All I can say is WOW! Never been a desire of mine to own a RM. this just changed my mind, nicest RM I have ever seen. Well done! Can we get a price check on that?
Booth9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 01:30 AM   #6026
bigsid05
"TRF" Member

Last I checked the RM67-01 was $121k
bigsid05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 01:38 AM   #6027
Jmaguire17
"TRF" Member

Thanks fellas, LA boutique...pricing in that ball park..yeah, it's definitely one of their best, so thin and light yet with gravitas!
Jmaguire17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 03:38 AM   #6028
APhound
"TRF" Member

Very cool watch. Congrats!

APhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 03:24 PM   #6029
jenniferjanef
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Congrats!

What’s the current MSRP for these? Ti? 18KPG? Thx in advance!
jenniferjanef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2023, 03:27 PM   #6030
Armis
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thanks fellas, LA boutique...pricing in that ball park..yeah, it's definitely one of their best, so thin and light yet with gravitas!
Congratulations J!
This piece definitely checks all the boxes and has remained my favorite from the brand. After this you will find yourself more curious about their other thicker/larger models, but the 67-01 had to be the first.
You can consider other straps besides the black if you want later too.
Don’t be shy about posting more of this sharp piece.

Tags
011 , 011-03 , 035 , 035-02 , richard mille