The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 18 January 2020, 06:34 AM   #1
Bryano1028
"TRF" Member

*Cheap* 2016 GMT 2 - Black - Papers included

Friends,

Up for sale is a used GMT II I personally purchased new in 2016. I wore it roughly half the time the last few years so it could use a polish. I did not want to send it in for polish to make it look new, but wanted to leave that up to the buyer. Everything is included, even the receipt from purchase. All links are included. No major dings, purely surface scratches.

I’m looking for $6700/shipped and insured. I will overnight the watch. I have multiple references if needed.

If you message me here, I will give you my phone so we can work out details. I feel like I’m pricing this extremely fairly, but am open to reasonable offers. I will say I’m pretty firm on price, I like to price it fair at the beginning so there isn’t much hassle on either end.

Best regards,
Bryan
Bryano1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2020, 08:14 AM   #2
Welshwatchman
"TRF" Member

Members.

This watch SEEMS so cheap it can't be true.

The member's IP address is the same as it was for all his previous threads so it not a sign of a phished account.

I have therefore not binned the thread since all that seems wrong compared to scores of similar listings is the price.

We cannot protect everyone other than just closing the entire section or "shoot first ask questions later".

BRYAN.

Why are you selling this watch so cheaply?

Talk to us in this thread. The 48 rule is wavered.
Old 18 January 2020, 08:19 AM   #3
Bryano1028
"TRF" Member

I paid 7600 for the watch and figured I’d pass a good deal on to someone. I frankly didn’t know how to price it and saw a new one listed for 8800. I figured someone would need to spend 500 or so to get it polished and back to new. With the result of 27 PM’s in 30
Minutes I apparently did price the watch too low.

I have a wire pending. And provided LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and a reference. I have sold on this forum before and gave a 41M DJ41 TT for 7200$ Which was also well below market. I don’t really believe in the secondary prices so I like to pass them along for what I personally think it’s worth.
Old 18 January 2020, 09:14 AM   #4
Bryano1028
"TRF" Member

SOLD. I apologize for selling this apparently too low. I honestly didn’t know how to price it. I wore it nearly as a daily for 3 years and figured I’d pass along a good deal. Don’t think this will move the market but I always try to be fair. Thanks!