The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 20 September 2022, 01:26 PM   #121
MickCollins1916
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116600 SD4K
Quote:
Originally Posted by binArt View Post
An accurate insight from my recliner. It's hard to know whether Rogers is committed to anything but Rogers. Maybe his Amazonian acid trips sorted him out.

Rodgers is definitely deeply committed to Rodgers, and also, to being weird and omnipresent. He’s stayed too long at the fair if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYptL View Post
Fins Up. Two and Zero.

I was there yesterday, fins look good. Grats on that W.

Sunday should be fun…not sure we’re gonna drop another 40 on their D, but Bills are pretty good, never know.
MickCollins1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 12:06 AM   #122
twitch54
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1888 Appleton Trac
Bills and Eagles, both impressive last nite. Cousins and Vikings showing their true colors already ?
twitch54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 06:10 AM   #123
OYptL
"TRF" Member

Watch: Invicta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post
Rodgers is definitely deeply committed to Rodgers, and also, to being weird and omnipresent. He’s stayed too long at the fair if you ask me.

I was there yesterday, fins look good. Grats on that W.

Sunday should be fun…not sure we’re gonna drop another 40 on their D, but Bills are pretty good, never know.
The Bills scare me.
OYptL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 07:41 AM   #124
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
Quote:
. He’s (Rodgers) stayed too long at the fair if you ask me.
He's won the last two MVP awards, which would indicate he's still playing at an extremely high level. Trying to be objective, why do you think he's stayed around too long?
Old 21 September 2022, 07:54 AM   #125
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
Adams got offered more but left to play with his friend in LV but weren't the negotiations sour at first? there's gotta be something more to it than wanting to go take a paycut and play with a friend rather than a generational qb/back to back mvp lol. maybe not though, but the qb draft was still horrible imo
Think one of the biggest factors for Adams was being in Vegas and not in Green Bay. I've never been there, and I'm not saying Titletown doesn't have its charms, but some people may want a little more big city buzz from the city they call home.
Old 21 September 2022, 08:02 AM   #126
MickCollins1916
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPaul View Post
He's won the last two MVP awards, which would indicate he's still playing at an extremely high level. Trying to be objective, why do you think he's stayed around too long?

Well, I meant no disrespect to his playing skills, which clearly continue to be upper echelon.

I just meant with respect to everything else that seems to come along with him for the ride lately - the annual off-season contract drama, his bizarre public statements on a host of topics, the fact he costs a lot, yet has flamed out early in the playoffs with frequency of late, questions about what kind of teammate he is (whether that’s fair or not), the guy’s exhausting.

If he was on my team, there would probably be a point where the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze anymore, time to quit indulging the guy’s many eccentricities, and move on.

With that said, my Bills wandered around the quarterback desert for a few decades between Jim Kelly’s retirement and Josh Allen’s arrival, so I get that moving on from a talented player like Rodgers wouldn’t be easy to do by any stretch.
Old 21 September 2022, 08:05 AM   #127
binArt
Banned

Watch: 16600
Quote:
Think one of the biggest factors for Adams was being in Vegas and not in Green Bay. I've never been there, and I'm not saying Titletown doesn't have its charms, but some people may want a little more big city buzz from the city they call home.
He's a west coast kid. His family is in California. Getting closer to home is a plus.

But that's not a solid reason to trade a first ballet HOFer for Derek Carr and less money. Not wanting to play with a diva that's only into himself might be.
binArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 08:08 AM   #128
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
yeah definitely and i can't blame him. i just wonder if all that outweighs playing with someone as good as rodgers and having a legit chance if things were good behind the scenes
huncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 08:14 AM   #129
Jets_fan44
"TRF" Member

Watch: And Learn
Go Jets
Jets_fan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2022, 08:53 AM   #130
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Buffalo Miami should be entertaining Sunday. If the dolphins can win that would be incredible and if they even can go blow for blow and not get ran off the field I’d say that bodes very well for them and their progress.

I think they will need to hang 40 to have a chance and bills D is stingy. They will see 2 rookie corners and we may be down a safety as well so you never know.
Old 21 September 2022, 11:55 PM   #131
twitch54
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The Bills scare me.
Afraid of a stampede ?
Old 22 September 2022, 01:13 AM   #132
OYptL
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch54 View Post
Afraid of a stampede ?
It boils down to the Fins D. Hell we all know what Tyreek, Waddle,Gesicki and Tua can do.
Old 22 September 2022, 02:08 AM   #133
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
It boils down to the Fins D. Hell we all know what Tyreek, Waddle,Gesicki and Tua can do.

That’s funny because from here I feel it’s about the bills d and if they can shut down all those skill position weapons with rookies at both corners. It was concerning enough without tre white then we lose taron johnson and now we lose Dane Jackson. It’s been a turnstile at such a vital position.

There’s no world in which Miami is going to stop buffalo from hanging 30+. I’m taking buffalo -5.5 and tempted to parlay the over.
Old 22 September 2022, 02:23 AM   #134
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
That’s funny because from here I feel it’s about the bills d and if they can shut down all those skill position weapons with rookies at both corners. It was concerning enough without tre white then we lose taron johnson and now we lose Dane Jackson. It’s been a turnstile at such a vital position.

There’s no world in which Miami is going to stop buffalo from hanging 30+. I’m taking buffalo -5.5 and tempted to parlay the over.
vegas is treating this bills team like the brady/moss 16-0 pats 1 week in lol. the odds they had against the titans were bizarre for a week 2 game but i guess they were right
Old 22 September 2022, 03:16 AM   #135
OYptL
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Fins up! Hopefully
Old 22 September 2022, 04:08 AM   #136
twitch54
"TRF" Member

Quote:

I have to agree, I think White will be back next month, the kid that got injured Monday nite ?
Old 22 September 2022, 05:17 AM   #137
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
vegas is treating this bills team like the brady/moss 16-0 pats 1 week in lol. the odds they had against the titans were bizarre for a week 2 game but i guess they were right

I took the bills -10 against the titans lol they are playing lights out since last December.
Old 22 September 2022, 05:20 AM   #138
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

NFL chit chat 2022 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch54 View Post
I have to agree, I think White will be back next month, the kid that got injured Monday nite ?

Apparently Dane Jackson walked out of the hospital that night without major injury. Hard to believe. No idea on his timeline. That was a scary hit I thought he was more likely to be doing a Kevin Everett book tour next fall than playing corner for the bills.
Old 22 September 2022, 07:52 AM   #139
REQUIEMnJADED4U
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub-C Date, Pepsi
I'm still at a loss that my Giants are 2-0. Surely they won't win Monday night in Dallas despite going in as favorites, right?!
REQUIEMnJADED4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2022, 08:25 AM   #140
MickCollins1916
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Jackson, Johnson, Hyde, Oliver, T White’s still on the shelf, Milano, G Davis, Morse was banged up, Brown had his bell rung, Hart suspended…I’m sure I’m forgetting some guys.

The Jackson hit was scary. I’m happy the young man walked out of the hospital at all.

I just hope we have enough healthy guys to play the damned game Sunday.
Old 22 September 2022, 08:39 AM   #141
OYptL
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Jackson, Johnson, Hyde, Oliver, T White’s still on the shelf, Milano, G Davis, Morse was banged up, Brown had his bell rung, Hart suspended…I’m sure I’m forgetting some guys.

The Jackson hit was scary. I’m happy the young man walked out of the hospital at all.

I just hope we have enough healthy guys to play the damned game Sunday.
We’re soo hot we might fill half of Joe Robbie Stadium!
Old 22 September 2022, 10:20 AM   #142
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Don’t worry Buffalo folks think Miami is Waikiki. They will buy the open seats lol
Old 22 September 2022, 10:23 AM   #143
OYptL
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Don’t worry Buffalo folks think Miami is Waikiki. They will buy the open seats lol
Roger that!
Old 23 September 2022, 01:30 PM   #144
REQUIEMnJADED4U
"TRF" Member

Not much of a game tonight. I was a Kareem Hunt TD away from hitting a crazy 9 leg same game parlay though!
Old 23 September 2022, 01:41 PM   #145
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REQUIEMnJADED4U View Post
Not much of a game tonight. I was a Kareem Hunt TD away from hitting a crazy 9 leg same game parlay though!

My buddy had a huge parlay and that crazy last second lateral recovered killed him lol we were joking all the stoppages at the end where the refs figuring out how to screw him out of 500 bucks.
Old 23 September 2022, 02:01 PM   #146
REQUIEMnJADED4U
"TRF" Member

Quote:
My buddy had a huge parlay and that crazy last second lateral recovered killed him lol we were joking all the stoppages at the end where the refs figuring out how to screw him out of 500 bucks.
Ah sorry to hear for your friend. Hopefully better luck to be had by all on Sunday.
Old 26 September 2022, 01:56 AM   #147
MickCollins1916
"TRF" Member

Quote:

We’ll see…

Good luck today, this is gonna be a tough one for us!
Old 26 September 2022, 04:32 AM   #148
binArt
Banned

Watch: 16600
The Bears are terrible on many levels, and they are rebuilding, but Eberflus looks like the new John Fox.
binArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 September 2022, 04:45 AM   #149
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

bills dolphins was looking like it was gonna be a thriller before Tuas injury. unfortunate

nvm somehow he's back in the game
Old 26 September 2022, 04:50 AM   #150
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
bills dolphins was looking like it was gonna be a thriller before Tuas injury. unfortunate

He’s back.