The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10 March 2021, 04:23 AM   #91
Jets_fan44
"TRF" Member

Watch: And Learn
G
Old 10 March 2021, 04:50 AM   #92
Brew
"TRF" Member

Somethings are just too good to be true.
Old 10 March 2021, 04:55 AM   #93
richydave99
Banned

So cool! great collections.
Old 10 March 2021, 05:47 AM   #94
cbalster
"TRF" Member

So my understanding from OP is:

1) he has amassed a truly great authentic collection of Rolex watches,
2) he also has a hobby in replica Rolex watches that includes things such as bleaching dials to make fake Daytonas look tropical?

I guess this is entirely possible? It wouldn't be the first time I fail to understand someone's seemingly contrasting passions.
Old 10 March 2021, 06:36 AM   #95
Oxfordian
"TRF" Member

Watch: 124060 Submariner
Thats a stunning collection, just missing a Submariner.

Seriously a superb collection, congratulations

Small Rolex, Omega, Seiko and Oris Collection
Old 10 March 2021, 07:07 AM   #96
FTX I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbalster View Post
So my understanding from OP is:

1) he has amassed a truly great authentic collection of Rolex watches,
2) he also has a hobby in replica Rolex watches that includes things such as bleaching dials to make fake Daytonas look tropical?

I guess this is entirely possible? It wouldn't be the first time I fail to understand someone's seemingly contrasting passions.
Houston we have a problem.
Old 10 March 2021, 07:08 AM   #97
FTX I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxfordian View Post
Thats a stunning collection, just missing a Submariner.
From the OP we can't tell if he only stopped wearing the real ones.
Old 10 March 2021, 10:03 AM   #98
jitdc
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTX I View Post
From the OP we can't tell if he only stopped wearing the real ones.

Lol!

Sold a sub to afford more fakes? Or sell fakes to buy real ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10 March 2021, 11:23 AM   #99
ath1970
"TRF" Member

Awesome post man!!!

Every piece is a homer.

Best,
AH
Old 10 March 2021, 12:20 PM   #100
rvanno
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Houston we have a problem.
typical
Old 10 March 2021, 04:20 PM   #101
Roberto Kupferschein
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona SS
Very nice collection. Time for AP and Patek now
Old 10 March 2021, 07:19 PM   #102
Jimmy66
"TRF" Member

Sweet collection. Love the colour.

I don't like an all black watch. They seem negative.
Old 10 March 2021, 08:39 PM   #103
Biscuit
Banned

Great collection.
Old 11 March 2021, 06:22 AM   #104
RogerOP
Banned

Sorry OP but you’re being called out for your replicas you posted (or someone who lives in the same apartment as you) on a replica watch forum and you’ve sold multiple watched on WUS (all images now removed) and some how you are suggesting you are posting rea watches?

Naaaaaah mate, straight cap. People do anything for clout.
Old 11 March 2021, 06:42 AM   #105
rolexest
Banned

Watch: ya gunna do
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerOP View Post
Sorry OP but you’re being called out for your replicas you posted (or someone who lives in the same apartment as you) on a replica watch forum and you’ve sold multiple watched on WUS (all images now removed) and some how you are suggesting you are posting rea watches?

Old 11 March 2021, 07:36 AM   #106
Spikedlee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many to narrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerOP View Post

Lots of newby posters trying to start a controversy here so I'm going to just say this once:

Point #1: Anything I post on this forum, Rolex Forums, Omega forums are 100% genuine. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. Nothing ever posted on these forums contain anything promoting, advertising, representing, or falsely claiming anything about replica watches.

Point #2: Yes, of course I have purchased replica watches in the past. Like probably since 2006 back when I was still learning about watches. Some I bought because I wanted to see if it was worth spending big bucks on the real thing. Some just to learn about watches. Some like the vintage watches (6263, 5513, etc.) is because I don't trust buying the genuine as there is too much liability for Frankenstein pieces. So those are put together for my own personal entertainment and discussion on the replica forums.

They have no place in any other forum otherwise. Never once was a claim made on those said replica watches that they were real. There is a forum to talk about replicas and that is exactly where they reside. Not on WUS, TRF, or Omega Forums. So again, please take a look at any of my posts on those 3 forums and show me any photo of a replica watch and proof of it.

Point #3: I've been buying and selling on the forums for years now with zero negative feedback or complaint. Do you really think anyone could go a decade selling replicas posed as genuine watches for that long and have a perfect track record? For those curious by all means PM any individual I've ever done business with on Watchuseek and ask if you have the free time - which apparently a lot of you do.

So for all of you bashing, gossiping, etc. it's a public forum so do as you please if that is how you want to spend your time. But before you make such a claim like "that watch is fake" please prove it because one of us has receipts, warranty cards, AD relationships, etc. And the other...well I don't know because you don't have facts or supporting proof for your accusations and it is downright libelous.

I have no need to validate myself outside of my comments here and I will continue to provide valuable content, build relationships with great people who enjoy talking about timepieces, and enjoy the hell out of this hobby and whatever else I want to do with my time and my money.

Cheers and happy hump day!!
Old 11 March 2021, 09:25 AM   #107
FTX I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedlee View Post
Point #2: Yes, of course I have purchased replica watches in the past. Like probably since 2006 back when I was still learning about watches. Some I bought because I wanted to see if it was worth spending big bucks on the real thing. Some just to learn about watches. Some like the vintage watches (6263, 5513, etc.) is because I don't trust buying the genuine as there is too much liability for Frankenstein pieces. So those are put together for my own personal entertainment and discussion on the replica forums.
I don't buy that. Sorry.

This is something new here so Id like to add my humble opinion if you don't mind.

First I'd like to say that Nick was banned a long time ago because he posted a fake Pam. He was a long time and very kind member. He knew his watches very well so it was something inexcusable and I'm sorry that happened but I could not say a word in his defense. Having said that, I don't know if your watches are real at this point but I will not accuse you of anything otherwise I'm the one who will get banned, and I like to hang around here, so I will not question that.

However, as far as I can read it's not that you got there on the replica forum and asked questions like a newbie looking for infos that would help you distinguish real watches from fake ones. Quite the opposite. You're a senior member. Someone experienced on making fake vintage and modern Rolex watches look as real as possible. That's a different story IMO.

Look, we don't care about personal life here or what you do on your spare time. You can be whatever you want and do anything you want with your life and like I said we don't care. As long and you play by the book,respect other members and respect the rules you can be black or white, married or single, old or young, rich or poor, gay or straight, right or left and none of that matters. You don't even need to own a Rolex to be part of this forum but there's something that brings us all here together: we all like REAL Rolex watches. So, if you're a 2010 senior member on fake Rolex forum, using the same username that you use here, selling watches on other forums and posting almost the same pictures that you post here this is something beyond repair IMO. Bottom line is, if I had the right to vote on this board you'd not be a member here anymore. However, you don't need to worry about that because no one here listen to what I have to say and my opinion doesn't matter, but I'm sorry to say that you're not a member I'd trust here anymore. Take care.

Old 11 March 2021, 09:28 AM   #108
FTX I
"TRF" Member

The OP posted these pics on 22/09/2020 on the replica Rolex forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (113.6 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (91.5 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (79.4 KB, 194 views)
Old 11 March 2021, 09:39 AM   #109
Spikedlee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many to narrow
Quote:
The OP posted these pics on 22/09/2020 on the replica Rolex forum.
You can post genuine watches on a replica forum. No rule against that. You cannot post replica watches on a genuine forum. All rules abided. You sir are making false allegations.
Old 11 March 2021, 09:41 AM   #110
FTX I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedlee View Post
You can post genuine watches on a replica forum. No rule against that. You cannot post replica watches on a genuine forum. All rules abided. You sir are making false allegations.
I have nothing more to say. Let the mods be the judge.
Closed Thread